Five Years Ago Today

Five years ago today The Scottie Chronicles was born. Yes. Born. That’s they way I look at it anyway.

Here’s the very first post. Just in case you forgot, or weren’t around five years ago. To refresh the ‘ole memory.

Let’s take a look at my glorious self over the last five years, shall we? Why, yes, Stuart, why not?

Me at 10 weeks. With floppy ears. My gravatar photo.

Me at 10 weeks. With floppy ears. My gravatar photo.

A nice place to rest. On a quilt made especially for moi.

A nice place to rest. On a quilt made especially for moi.

Walking the halls of Keswick with the peep.

Walking the halls of Keswick with the peep. I love to travel.

Nosing around the Currituck Sound.

Nosing around the Currituck Sound.

Hunting for varmints.

Hunting for varmints.

Taking trips with my peeps.

Taking trips with my peeps.

Remember this?

Remember this?

Weee how I love the beach!

Weee how I love the beach!

Come outta there you fish!

Come outta there you fish!

Being a puppy with my favorite bed.

Being a puppy with my favorite bed. And something to chew on.

Oh, but I love to bark at Scout.

Oh, but I love to bark at Scout.  (God rest his lovely soul.) I love snow!!!!!

Too much shopping... need to take a little nap.

Too much shopping… need to take a little nap.

My cake. Made just for me. To celebrate my first birthday.

My cake. Made just for me. To celebrate my first birthday.

Wheee! I love a ride in a shopping cart!

Wheee! I love a ride in a shopping cart!

Can you believe I was EVER this small?

Can you believe I was EVER this small? Sleeping, yes, that’s nothing new, but THIS small?

Who's there? Hearing things at my front door.

Who’s there? Hearing things at my front door. Boy, am I handsome. And a good watchdog, too.

Being silly on Fridays.

Being silly on Fridays. You gotta love some Foto Fun!

Making friends. Lots of friends!

Making friends. Lots of friends! Love ya, Kenzie, rest in peace, you’re not forgotten.

Exchanging cards and gifts from my friends and their peeps.

Exchanging cards and gifts from my friends and their peeps.

Going places all over the world on Saturdays. Or not.

Going places all over the world on Saturdays. Or not.

Throwing pawties with my friends. And having a big 'ole time.

Throwing pawties with my friends. And having a big ‘ole time.

It’s been a fun ride these last five years. And it’s going to be great ride for the next gazillion years. With you. My friends.

So, on that note, I say “Happy Blogoversary to Moi and to All a Good Day!”

Thanks pals. You make it fun.

ArOOOO ROOOOOOOOO rooooOOOOOoooooooo!

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Five Years Ago Today

1. Scout's Mom says:

Happy Blogoversary Stuart! I just love our antics and checking in with you daily. You just make me smile every day. Don’t ever change! Hugs, Carol, Scout, & Bailey

2. Daisy says:

Oh how we love this post! You sure have had an adventurous like do far. There’s like 87 trillion things to like in this post! I’m so glad this blog was born! Happy 5th anniversary!
    oxox
    Daisy

3. Stuart it was great to do a time-warp with you. I was a little sad as I read about your bad experience with the breeder and I’m so glad you found such a fabulous furmily. Happy Blogoversary!

4. We just LOVE your blog posts and pictures and adventures Stuart!! Can’t wait for the next Bazillion years to go!!! Mac, Dolly and Tootles the Okie Terriorists!!!

5. Anonymous says:

Happy 5th Anniversary !!! We are looking forward to many more !!

6. bentley2 says:

Thank You for your blog and Happy Blogoversary. May you continue to have 87 Bazillion more. Because of your blog I found you and a lot of other Scotties around the world. I enjoy keeping up with your adventures enough though I have only seen your blog for about a year. It was nice to see some of your older post.
    Bentley

7. It’s been a grreat 5 years! Happy blogoversary!

8. Donna says:

You were definitely very cute!! Now you are a handsome big boy!! Love watching you grow up.

9. Gwyneth says:

Happy Blogoversary, Stuart! We are so glad we found your blog a year or so ago. We really look forward to hearing from you and seeing photos of your handsome self. And of course we love the fact that you let everyone know how fabulous we Scotties are! We look forward to every post.

Love,
    Gwyn

10. Toby and Banks says:

ConDOGulations, Stuart! It’s so good too see all these fun photos of you over the years! And, I must bark that you are a very talented writer…..

We MUST get our peeps to schedule our meet and sniff soon!!

Toby and Banks

Congrats on your fifth blogaversary. You were the first blog I followed. You and our friend (RIP), Downunder Daisy inspired me to start my blog 2½ years ago. Nobody will ever forgive you for that.

12. Jazzi says:

It was fun to see pictures of you young.
    Happy Blogaversary Stuart

Wags
    Jazzi

13. Happy Blogoversary Stuart! So glad that you are here five years later to make us smile every day!
    Marty and Mom

14. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

Happy Blogoversary! Stuart, you are so funny and we love reading about your life each day. What a great couple of peeps to save you. We are grateful for our peeps as well. Stay well and happy!

15. pawedblog says:

Aww yay!! Happy Blogiversary… wow!! what a milestone too!! We sure are glad we found you!
    Hugs, Carrie and pups x

16. Bella, Roxy & Macdui says:

Five years! Congratulations. We remember lots of those photos.

17. Happy 5th Blogoversary, Stuart! We love your blog!

Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

Best wishes & congratulations to you, Stuart, on your fifth blogoversary! We haven’t been with you from the start, but we consider it our lucky day that we found you. It has been fun to see your pictures over the years that we never saw. You’ve become a part of our lives that we look forward to every day and hope it goes on forever!

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY. You been keeping us entertained for several years and we greatly enjoy all of your escapades. May you have many more years of publishing your adventures.

20. you are a true bringer of joy dear Stuart. Happy Blogiversary!XX

21. ScottieMom says:

Five years! WOW – how do you do it? Congratulations and thank you for sharing your life adventures with us, Stuart! Much love, The Scottie Mom.

22. BIG congratulations Stu!! We just LOVED the photos – dog-oh-dog you were (and still are) one cute pup, those eyes just melt mom’s heart. We’re looking forward to many, many more years of sharing and reading with you.
    Wally & Sammy

23. Dalton says:

Happy 5 years anniversary pal – looking forward to the next 5!!

24. Lucy & Mac says:

Thanks for the memory lane trip !!! You are loved by soooo many. (hope those horrid breeders know …grrr) And you have some great peeps Stuart !!
    ^.^ ^.^ L&M

Happy Anniversary my friend!! It seems like we’ve known each other forever – Love you so much brother. Conpigulations to 5 years and here’s to another 50 years! XOXO – Bacon

Five years and still going strong! Loved seeing all you pictures Stuart. Here’s to five more.
    Thanks for being a friend

27. Ranger says:

Happy Anniversay ! 5 yrs? Wow…. I wasn’t even a twinkle in my mom’s eyes back den.
    I love all your pics. Especially da one ‘Nosing around the Currituck Sound’.
    Wags,
    Ranger

28. Happy Blogoversary! We loved the look back in photos!

29. Datherine says:

Heck of a job there, it abtesuloly helps me out.