Friday’s Foto Fun – My Fans

concertSometimes I sing so well when I hear sirens in my neighborhood, people want a concert. And I’m happy to oblige.

Hey, thanks for all the kind comments celebrating my Blogoversary yesterday. Y’all are too much.

ArOOOOOOOO!

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Friday’s Foto Fun – My Fans

1. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

You could be a terrier on tour 🙂 We’d come to the concert, and may lend our vocals as well. Aye!

2. Daisy says:

So, who’d you pick for your opening act? I’d sing along with you!
    oxox
    Daisy

3. Lucy & Mac says:

Stuart….Always the ‘STAR’ !!!! =D

Yep I give a concert also. Maybe we could sing a Karaoke DUET.

5. we always knew you were a rock star

6. Edgar says:

heavens! we read your blogaversary post and meant to comment, but mum got distracted by the link to your first post and wanted to take a stroll down memory lane to the first time we met you, then she wanted to read her favorite post of how you got your name, so she had to dig all around in your archives and by the time she finished, she forgot to go back and post a big CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BLOGAVERSARY, STU!! So there you go…

Edgar and his mum

7. Looks like ya got almost as many fans as me!

We would join in with an ARRROOOOO.

My fans are all UL approved.

A well placed ArroOOOO is the sweetest sound, my peep says! I don’t do it often but when I do, she never tells me to shoosh! She says it’s music to her ears!

11. Oh hope they will throw plush guys an the stage … and I hope they will not throw with undies&bras :o)

12. Love the stage Stuart! I bet you give those sirens a run for their money 🙂