Monday at the Movies – A Stroll

Y’all know how I talk about how I just amble along on my walks? Putting one foot in front of the other is too much work sometimes. Know what I mean?

If you don’t believe me, check out today’s installment of “Monday at the Movies” where you’ll see that I don’t exaggerate. Well, sometimes I exaggerate, but not today.

One foot in front of the other. Stopping only to check some peemail. Sometimes.

Ah….life is sweet when one just ambles along.

Hey, here’s a question. Do  you think it looks like I’m waddling? Ducks waddle. Do Scotties?

• In the summertime, I take leisurely strolls.
  • No running around the block for me.
  • I hate the heat.
  • Hey….about Saturday’s Where in the World? – I have no idea. It might have been Paris, but the buildings almost look like Madrid or elsewhere. Thanks for playing along!

This entry was posted in Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Monday at the Movies – A Stroll

1. Scout's Mom says:

Aw…. love the little “wiggle” Stuart!!! Do you have a porch for that swing???? Adorable. Hey, why hurry if you don’t need to? Right?

2. I’ve heard Scotties walk in slip steps like dancing a Reel, so maybe you slipstepped along?

I didn’t watch the gait-I was too busy admiring your cute tush.

4. I always say my Scotsman does the jiggle wiggle walking down the street!! Of course our mom has to sing it to us!! LET ME TELL YOU SHE carry a tune but she can carry a Scott when needed!! We tell her not to give up her day job of taking care of us!!! BOL

5. If you ever need a pet sitter…..

I think you jiggle like me and that’s sexy… that’s what my mom tells me so it has to be for you too buddy. And I’m with you – I *hate* heat. Sometimes I can’t make it for walks and mom has to put me in the cart. Snorts. XOXO – Bacon

7. bentley2 says:

Wow you are off your lead. My mom will never let me off my lead. You walk just like me so I do not think you waddle.
    Bentley

8. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

We are impressed you don’t need a lead. I (Duffy) probly wouldn’t cuz I also slowly amble along. Andy is a bit quicker, he just walks a steady pace. Elsa, on the other paw, she is a rocket! I also hop a bit when I walk, do you? My gait makes the peeps laugh sometimes.

We are sorry to say that you do waddle, but we love you just the same. You’re lucky to walk without a leash. Mom doesn’t trust us, for a good reason.

10. Lucy & Mac says:

Well…I call it a ‘scotty’ sway…… and I love watching it….. some are better than others !!! And yours is great. No lead ~~~~ that is wonderful. You are a grand fellow Stuart.
    Keep the movies coming our friend !!
    ♪ rOoO….L&M

11. Edgar says:

i have a little sway in my caboose to, Stu…not quite a waddle.

Edgar and his mum

12. susieandsidebite says:

No Stuart, not waddling, Dad calls that the Dinosaur Walk, Me and Susie do it, when we are not in a hurry, but you need to sway that tail more, so you got better balance!

The Mad Scots

Stuart I walk much faster than you but I have that same gait! Lee wonders about me sometimes. But I need more furs back there to look better.
    Thanks for being a friend

Not sure what to call it, Stuart, waddle, wiggle, jiggle. I was impressed with the view from behind as you mosey along the way without a lead!

15. Ya are still movin faster dan me.

16. I would call it a nice Southern Stroll 🙂

17. noodledog says:

Noodledog walks like that when she is moving slow, and sometimes it looks like she is going to tip over. Going at a faster pace, she skips, and running is a Scottish flying rocket dog.
    Noodledog Mom

18. Mom loves the Scottie waddle and she says you’ve definitely nailed it!
    Wally & Sammy

19. Dalton says:

Seems very sensible to amble to me, after all in the heat you would just get hot and bothered if you ran about. Doesn’t stop me but then I am not wise like you!

20. You are just strolling along without a care, Stuart. We love it!

Love ya lots♥