There’s a Mouse in the House. I Think.

One of two things is going on here. There’s either something in the house and I’m looking for it, or I’m just plain bored.

When I get bored, I look for something to do. But I don’t chew on furniture and stuff. I just want to get into some mischief.

When there’s a critter in the house, I look for it until I find it. I’m a terrier and that’s what I do.

Watch this little video – listen up for the ArrrOO ROOO at around :34 – and let me know what you think I’m doing.

• When I get bored I look for mischief.
  • When I smell a critter, I look for it. Really look for it.
  • I could just be looking for the toe that my peep picked up and put away.
  • What do you think?

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to There’s a Mouse in the House. I Think.

1. I saw the mouse on the right side of your chair, chase it away with another AROOOOO!

I’m supposed to know the object of your search when you don’t? That’s like this house. If someone asks Him how He feels, He says “wait a second, I’ll have to ask Her”.

3. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

We think you smelled SOMETHING, what, we don’t know. Perhaps a treat gone astray, yes?

4. bentley2 says:

I think you are looking for a missing peep.
    Bentley

5. Bonnie n Kenzie says:

You said….”where the HECK did you put it…..aargh”…!!!!!

6. Maybe ya wuz smellin zombies.

Good luck in your search!

We thought you might be looking for your favorite chew thing – ‘the toe’ – and can’t remember where you left it.

9. fozziemum says:

Hmmm Stu going around the edges like that..that’s how mousie travels..keep on it.. you are observant ..and STU-dious 🙂 hugs and loves Fozziemum xx

• I’m thinking you’re right. They do like to hang out around the edges. That’s where I found one before. But, it’s summer here and I wonder why it’s in the house now. They usually come in from the cold. Hope it’s not sick. Then I’d get sick. Then the peeps would get sick. Oh me. It’s too much to think about right now.

ArOOOOO! Stu

• fozziemum says:

W find they move in summer too looking for trouble…eyes n the prize my friend…..and yes yuk..do not eat…maybe a bit of tennis but no eating….hahaahah 🙂 loves Fozziemum xx

10. I believe there is a mouse UNDER the house. Well sniffed out Stuart!

11. Your tail has “mischief” written all. over. it! We don’t know what you were actually looking for butt mom says thanks for the tour of all of your aroooootiful carpets, she thinks they’re just lovely!!
    Aroooooroooo back at you!
    Wally & Sammy

Look at that little tail – squeal!! Investigator Stu – I think you need to come here to the Hotel Thompson to find our mysterious squeak. Snorts. XOXO – Bacon