World Photo Day

Hey, betcha didn’t know that today’s World Photo Day. See, you learn all kinds of things here at The Scottie Chronicles.

To celebrate, I thought I’d post my very favorite photo.

Uh…

Huuum. That’s going to be difficult. To choose just one photo of the gazillion I’ve posted in the last five years.

Let’s see…..

Well. Here goes. My very favorite photo:

IMG_2256Oh boy. I remember that trip. It’s the very first time I saw the ocean. And I didn’t quite know what to make of it.

These days I much prefer the softer side of life over on the sound side of the Outer Banks. Yeah, the waves aren’t so big, it’s not as noisy, and there are more things to smell.

What’s your favorite Scottie Chronicles photo?

• It’s World Photo Day.
  • What’s your favorite Scottie Chronicles photo?
  • Hey…remember: if you want to be in a Friday’s Foto Fun sometime soon, send me one of YOUR photos to StuartTheScottie@hotmail.com.
  • Woot!

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to World Photo Day

1. Edgar says:

impossible to choose, Stu! mum is partial to the blue pot one and the other one where your eyebrows look very “flock of seagulls-esque”

Edgar and his mum

• Edgar says:

p.s. mum would like to know what sort of camera your peeps use. she rarely has good luck getting photos of moi, especially with her phone camera…

E

• Ah…the blue pot! Yes. That’s a favorite, too. EYEBROWS!!!! That’s funny. My eyebrows are lookin’ pretty straggly now. I need a haircut.

Hey, tell your peep that my peep uses a Nikon Coolpix. She prefers a Canon Sure Shot (I think) but it died years ago. Such is life.

Good to hear from you my Edgar pal.

Stu

We love all of your pictures. It is impossible to chose.

I like the puppy pictures. You ought to run a “bad picture day”, it would be, um, interesting and it’s something I could win.

4. We like the video of you telling the carpet sweeper who is the boss! <3. (if a video counts)

• OH MY DAWG!!! That’s funny. And that counts! Hey, you know what? The peep noticed recently that I’ve really torn up that thing. Bites marks and hanging rubber off the side. LOL….ROFL….

Oh me, I’ve gotta lauging.

5. Duffy, Andrew & Elsa says:

We prefer to see your handsome face, but the one you like is very cute. We haven’t seen the ocean, and would probably be scared of the waves. All of your photos are nice, we can’t pick just one. Handsome is as handsome does.

6. Luv dat picture!

But it are too hard to choose a favorite.

It was really hard to choose one picture, so we chose two! They’re both from February of 2013. The first was on Feb. 20th – a Watercolor Wednesday where you are standing magnificently on leash, with your dog tags showing. Beeee-u-t-ful!

The other was on Feb. 28th – another Watercolor Wednesday of you in a travel crate in a car. The look on your face and the position you are in is faaaab-u-lous!

8. Mom says she loves this one with your foot prints in the sand. We haven’t been blogging long enough, but there is NEVER a bad photo of you Stu!
    Marty

9. Excellent choice Stu!
    Wally & Sammy

10. Love this photo of you, Stuart! It’s a winner!

Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

11. Dalton says:

For once pal, I did know something look https://www.facebook.com/waggfood

aaww – I’m partial to your beach photo. I ❤ that picture of you with the surf with your paws in the sand. I live vicariously through you in that picture. One day my friend – one day my hooves will do the same. Just not today – snorts. XOXO – Bacon

13. Yancy says:

Deadly accurate answer. You’ve hit the bulselye!