Watercolor Wednesday – A Brighter Day

wc small square ffOK. I’m feeling a bit better today. Because it’s Wednesday and time for some StuART! And, because y’all helped me out of my funk about going over the rainbow bridge. If you’re just joining us, don’t worry, I’m fine. But some of my pals crossed over recently.

Then I got sad. Then I got sad thinking about my peeps – what would They do without me if I go over the bridge? What would I do without Them if They go over the bridge? At the same time? oh. dear. Maybe We three just plan to go together? Yes? Yes. No. Uh. Lemme think about this…wwwooOOOOooooOOOOoooOOOOO. (That’s kind of an arrOO ROOO, but not officially. I do that sometimes.)

You know what? All of my friends would be waaayyyy mad at me for wallowing in sadness.

So…on to the celebration of life and how we all help each other along when we need to, right? Right.

Enough of sadness. Whaddya think of this little new watercolor ditty?

• It’s Wednesday.
  • That means it’s time for some StuART.
  • A little kulcha’ never hurt anybody. So ponder this watercolor I made just for you.
  • WoooOOOoooo.
  • ARRRRRROOOOOOOOO! Rooo.
  • Now. I feel better.
  • Thanks you guys.

This entry was posted in Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Watercolor Wednesday – A Brighter Day

1. fozziemum says:

Now that’s the Stu we live to see a happy smiling sun sparkled Stu! so glad you have found your happy again my friend..every day does bring a new smile 🙂 hugs and loves Fozziemum xx

2. fozziemum says:

*love to see..urghhh

Stuart I am still in a funk.

4. Anonymous says:

Brilliant! Love the pink tongue. Glad you’re back!

5. Ranger says:

Stuart – you need to pop over to my bloggie and listen to my favorite song. Dat will cheer ya up.
    Wags,
    Ranger

6. I’m glad you feel better. We are dogs and we live in the moment :o)

Stuart, Jazzi wouldn’t want you to be morbid all the time. Lighten up on yourself and start enjoying life again.

8. It is okay to wallow a little….there is never any time limit of grief and the losing of some friends just hurts so much more than others

9. Donna says:

Don’t worry about your Peeps crossing the rainbow bridge together — I would drive to your house and take you to live with me. If you needed a place to live. I love Scotties and have 3 waiting for me when I cross over. Glad you are feeling better.

• That makes me cry. That’s so sweet of you to be my safe home if I needed it if my peeps go. They’d be there waiting for me on the other side, too. Along with BoBo. The Scottie of all Scotties.

Thank you! Stu

10. Jazzi says:

Right Stuart, I’ve been thinking the same things and yeah they wouldn’t want us to be sad. The hard part is the missing them part. Luv your family, and be happy.

Diana

11. One paw in front of the other and one happy day at a time. Lovely bright watercolor Stuart.XX

Welcome back, Stuart! You look relaxed and happy in today’s watercolor!

13. Dalton says:

I do love StuART

Glad you feel better pal. ❤ your STUart every week. XOXO – Bacon

15. Sweet Stuart so glad you are able to let go of a little of the hurt. It will get easier I promise. Look for the love in every day my friend 🙂
    Marty