I know, I know. I just posted this recently, and it’s not really a foto, but given the somber subjects I’ve written about this week and the sadness We’ve all been feeling lately, I thought it appropriate to post it again.
And, hey, while I’m at it, I think I’ll take the weekend off. To rest with the peeps. Give Them some extra licks and love. Maybe They’ll give me some extra belly rubs. Yeah! That’s an idea.
So, y’all take care and Happy Labor Day to all my U.S.-based friends and expats around the world. And for those not familiar with our holiday, just have a good time and take the day off on Monday. And eat a taco for Jazzi.
Because I said so.
What You Learned Today:
- It’s a long holiday weekend where I live.
- I’m going to take THE WHOLE weekend off. Including Monday.
- To rest a bit. To keep calm and Scottie on. (You don’t have to be a Scottie to do that.)
- So, y’all come back next Tuesday and we’ll catch up then, K?
- As they say over at Mitch and Molly’s blog, Love Ya Lots! (Why not hop on over there to visit them?)