Watercolor Wednesday – for Bacon

DSCN5332In celebration of my buddy Bacon’s new baby brother, Houdini, I thought I’d share this StuART of moi as a puppy. Yes. I can be adorable, but Houdini is right up there as far as the killer puppy-meter measurements go.

ArOOO ROOOO to Houdini and Bacon!

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Watercolor Wednesday – for Bacon

1. isn’t that great that he has a terrier-brother? I remember the time with a terrier puppy… it was… so special … even for our insurance :o)

You’re still the cutest, Stu-my love!

3. we are going to love watching Houdini grow

4. Lucy & Mac says:

aren’t our ‘furry’ kids the bestest !! Happy for Bacon ~~~let the love fest begin~~~~~~

Nothin’ like a puppy to make ones day. Yay for the Bacon house! Stu – you were, errrr, are adorable!

We love that you share your puppy pictures with us, Stuart, since we didn’t know you back then.
    You were a cutie-patootie then and now you are one handsome dude!

7. You are looking puppylicious Stuart! Love the StuArt ūüôā
    Marty

8. You were and still are VERY, VERY, cute Stuart. ‚̧

Reblogged this on Piglove and commented:
    I gotta share some love that my friend Stu shouted out to me and my new bro Houdini. Stu – you are the bestest of all friends. Love you guy! I’ll be sure to show this to Houdini when he wakes up from one of his gazillion puppy naps – snorts. XOXO – Bacon

10. I love it! Looks like you got the camouflage thing going on there in the painting!

11. Stu, mom says you are super cute regardless of your age…we think she may have a crush on you…just sayin.
    Wally & Sammy