Watercolor Wednesday – Flashback

Stuart-watercolorThis is the look that started it all. That pensive puppy stare. The eyes. Ah, yes. An artistic reverie.

I love sharing my StuART with you guys! Have a happy Wednesday.

And if you don’t hear from me, don’t worry. (I kinda missed posting yesterday. Oooops!) See, the all-powerful electric company where I live decided they need to turn off the power to my home ALL DAY on Wednesday so the peeps would have to pay to have it fixed.

So, my peeps have to pay to have the power company’s meter box fixed?

There’s something about that I just don’t understand.

There’s a lot I don’t understand. That’s why there’s StuART!!!! Nothing complicated there! Aroo!

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Watercolor Wednesday – Flashback

1. That’s mighty fine StuART……the power company is nuts. We know that here too!

Hugs, Sammy

Lucky thing you didn’t need the AC yesterday! What would you have done?
    You can call today’s StuART ‘The pensive puppy ponders potential problems’.

Sounds like something for the Great and Powerful OZ to riddle out. Glad you’re OK and all is well. Gotta love those puppy eyes! Our secret weapon.

Here, APS doesn’t stand for Arizona Public Service but actually for Another Powerless Sunday.

We love StuArt, but don’t like life without electricity.

Power companies stink to the high heavens. It’s *all* about money to them. Let alone someone’s comfort might be at stake here – Snorts. Love your stuART my friend. XOXO – Bacon

7. Misaki says:

that’s so lovely

8. Gwyneth says:

LoveLoveLove this one!

Gwyn

9. Hope it ain’t too hot where ya are.

10. StuArt rules! Yep Stuart, can’t figure the “lectric company out either around here. Happy hump day my friend!
    Marty