I have a friend who sends me lots and lots of great information. Like, where to buy a topiary frame that looks like a scottie, footage from the Commonwealth Games’ scottie parade, cookies in my shape, and pocketbooks made to look like me. Yes. Pocketbooks in the shape of moi. You know who I’m talking about.
So, imagine my surprise when I saw this:
This is how big I feel. All Scotties feel this big. Because, well, we ARE!
Look at those eyebrows! That beard! It’s just perfect.
And I thank the folks at Millington Associates in London for allowing me to use their terrier-i-fic photos. (They make big ‘ole displays for events, stores and things.)
I’d say Millington has a Scottie down pat. Good boy!
And, of course, Radley’s got it going on, too.
What You Learned Today:
- I have to admit, Scotties are an iconic sight.
- You can find us in the shape of cookies, bags, topiaries and all sorts of things.
- And why not? We’re an inspiration.
- Must be the eyebrows. No wait, the ears. Naw, the beard….can’t decide.
- You can bet I’ll be having fun with more of Millington’s photos. They’re kind to let me use them. To them I say, ArOOO RrOOOOOOO!
- And to my friend who supplies me with all of the insider Scottie Scoop, I say thank you to you, too! AroOOOOO!