Friday’s Foto Fun – My Buddy Thomas

chill ThomasHere’s my buddy Thomas. Chillin’ out on a Friday. Don’t you just love a Dachshund?

• It’s Friday’s Foto Fun!
  • Picture yourself here!
  • Send me your photo and the peeps and I will have fun with it and post it one Friday.
  • Send it to: StuartTheScottie@hotmail.com
  • Do it today. Like, now.
  • Y’all have a grrrreat weekend.

This entry was posted in Scottish Terriers, Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Friday’s Foto Fun – My Buddy Thomas

Yup, I love a dachshund! I have a new cousin, Franny, a rescue doxie that I just met last week and
    she is cute as a button!

2. Daisy says:

Foxies have the funniest personalities!! I like the toothies showin’ in the picture.
    oxox
    Daisy

3. dachshunds are great and they have perfect noses to find treasure (or trashures) in every back yard :o)

Our cousin Daisy is a dachsy and she is so much fun! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

What a cutie!! ❤ him. XOXO – Bacon
    Snorts – I sent you an email 🙂 Have an awesome weekend!

6. Edgar says:

I have a doxie furiend named Maggie! Actually she is kinda scared of me…well she’s kinda scared of everything. When I was a wee pup, I got my big Scottie nose tucked right under her long doxie belly and I flipped her up in the air and right into the pond!! BOL! hmm…perhaps I can see why she runs to her mama when I am around…

Edgar and his mum

We have doxie cousins in Oregon. I guess they love the rain.

We are friends with two wire haired Doxies. They are adorable.