Toby’s peeps are thankful for the power of the paw that you guys sent. He had three lumps removed. One of them was the big M. Yes. Melanoma. But, his dogtor says he “got it all” which, of course, is a good thing. Woo Hoo for my buddy!
He goes back to have his stitches removed this week.
Meanwhile, moi, well, I’m preparing my mind for tomorrow. I’m sure it’s nothing. After all, the needle aspiration didn’t show any abnormal cells.
But I’m going to lose a little bit of my eyebrow. And a little bit of my furs on my neck where that other little mole is coming off.
I can’t imagine having my dapper good looks dashed with a shaving of my brow. Can you?
What You Learned Today:
- Sorry to say this, but we Scotties are “cancer magnets” as somebody once said.
- We get it a lot.
- Along with dogs with black gums.
- Oh, how I wish it weren’t true.
- But, I need to look at is this way: There’s power of the paw/purr. And, if you’re just joining us, that translates to POTP.
- POTP works.
- And then, there are the wonderful dogtors who remove those nasty things.
- Thank dawgness.
- For my friend Toby, and his peeps, thank you for your good wishes.
- And for me, I know you’ve got my back, too.
- It’s just too much for a Monday……