In celebration of Dr. Elliott’s keeping my eyebrow intact from yesterday’s procedure, I have declared today to be Eyebrow Day.
What better way to celebrate than with some StuART! And, by the way, I’ve read y’all’s comments and I shed a tear at the thought that you care about little ‘ole moi. Yes. I’m moved. Beyond measure. And for that I say, thank you from the bottom of my little frog dog feet.
So how’s about some eyebrow StuART!
THANK YOU again for sharing the POTP with me! All’s well!
What You Learned Today:
- My friends in Blogville came out in full force to send me good vibes.
- I had a couple of growths removed yesterday.
- They’re out being tested now.
- We’ll get the results soon.
- I gotta go back next week and have my stitches removed.
- But I’m feeling fine and feisty!
- Just like a Scottie should!
- And hey, it’s Wednesday, time for some StuART!