Today I put my collar on for the first time. We didn’t want to disturb my little stitch where the little mole was removed. Now you don’t see it. Well, duh, it’s gone. But you don’t even know where the stitch is. Interesting.
So I’m going to go back to my little nap. I just wanted to say hi.
Or as We say in the South, “Hey!”
What You Learned Today:
- I think I’m still recuperating from my little “out patient surgery” on Tuesday.
- I’m fine. Really, I’m fine.
- The peeps are fine now, too.
- Thanks to the POTP you guys sent Us.
- And We appreciate it.
- ArrOO ROOOOOOO!
- As I’ve said many times before, y’all are the best.