THIS JUST IN: I really don’t mean to rain on my friend’s Barkday Parade (see below), butt We just heard from my dogtor. BENIGN, BENIGN. My test results are in and I’m in the clear!!! Whew. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE POTP! Now, I’m keeping my paws crossed for all of my friends waiting for their test results. And you know who you are. Love you all! (I won’t do a happy dance until I hear about my pals in Blogville, and those not in Blogville, who are waiting and dealing with their health issues.)
My buddy across the pond, Oban, turned nine years old this week.
His mum made him this cake. Look closely. SEE THE SQUIRRELS???? That cake is surrounded by squirrels. No. It. Isn’t. Oh my!
No wonder he’s staring at it so intently. As a terrier should!
HAPPY BARKDAY OBAN!
What You Learned Today:
- Barkdays are fun.
- Especially when you get a cake with squirrels on it.
- I’ll have to speak with my peep about that….
- Hey….you, too, can be a Friday’s Foto Fun.
- Send me your photo to StuartTheScottie@hotmail.com
- We’ll have fun with it and post it here one day!
- Easy peasy.
- Hey…and thank you all once again for all the healing love.
- I’m still feeling it….