Where In The World?

This looks like a nice piece of slate.

This looks like a nice piece of slate.

This Saturday’s installment of “Where In The World?” isn’t so much a city or town or country as much as it is a kind of a place.

Where do you think I am?

Sorry, no prizes for the correct guesses. I still have to mail out my LAST contest prizes. And I’m looking right AT THEM as I write this post. Come on peep! Get a move on and mail those things out! I know you’ve been worried about me lately for heaven’s sake, but this is ridiculous.

• Today is Saturday.
  • That means I’m somewhere.
  • Somewhere else.
  • Other than home.
  • Sometimes, it’s a real place.
  • Sometimes, it’s a “fun with photo” place.
  • I know exactly where I am today.
  • Do you?

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Where In The World?

1. are you in my back yard? be careful that nothing lands on your feet Stuart….

You are roaming around a ‘renovators and restoration supply place’ where old hardware, radiators, claw-foot bathtubs, roofing material and all sorts of goodies that have been salvaged from old homes can be found!

What are you looking for, Stuart, anything in particular? Wish I was with you, I love places like that! Enjoy!

3. Diana says:

In a antique salvage yard

4. Lesley says:

Looks like a salvage yard and I must say a very neat and organized one at that. Smell any pee mail on those slabs Stewart?

5. Lesley says:

Oops, did it again, Stuart! (sorry I misspelled your name)

You’re at the South Pole. Why else would all those radiators be needed?

7. Renovators/restorers/re-purpose store??????

Hugs, Sammy

We think you are at a salvage store of some kind. Mostly for home stuff. Happy browsing! My Peeps love those places, but we’re not allowed to go. You are sooooo lucky!

9. You are at a restoring/purposing place! Someplace sunny and warm 🙂 Hope you are feeling better my friend!
    Marty

10. I dunno, but it looks like it’s got some good sniffs.

11. Daisy says:

We wish we were there with you! It looks like so much fun – like a treasure hunt!!!! Have fun sniffing!
    oxox
    Daisy

12. Ranger says:

Always pick da one on da bottom.
    Wags,
    Ranger

13. Riley puppy says:

Oooo! That Ranger is a li’l rascal to take the one on the bottom! More “fun” for us, huh, Stu?
    Anyhoo, looks like fun! Just hope the junk yard doggie is friendly! Have fun!
    By-the-way, Stu, did I get it right last week that you were at the Mission Inn in Riverside. I don’t know if I snoozed through the post saying where you were next to the palm tree. Thanks, Stu!
    Love ya!
    Glad you’re feelin’ better!
    Riley Puppy

• OOOOHHHHH…..let me tell you Riley Puppy, We were all curious about The Mission Inn, so We looked it up. It sure lookes like that’s where I was last week! But I’m not sure. So, We agree that We’ll say you’re CORRECTOMUNDO!!!!

Thanks for the great guess!

ArrOOOO, Stuart

Flea market? That’s where my humans went Saturday to get into trouble – snorts. XOXO – Bacon

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )