Jazzi’s Taco Day

OK. So, today I’m not traveling anywhere except to enjoy tacos and a round of golf with my Kyla. My girlfriend.

I thought I’d brush up on my taco eating skills before I head out to whisk her away to sink some putts and fill our bellies. Since Kyla’s from Mexico, I suspect she’ll be setting up some Tequilla shots. Yes! I’m all for that.

Huum. What's this yellow thing? Filled with green beans? I'd better grab it quick. And investigate.

Huum. What’s this yellow thing? Filled with green beans? I’d better grab it quick. And investigate.

Maybe a taco?

Maybe a taco?

Yep. It’s a taco! Filled with green beans. Just the way Kyla and I like ’em.

Sponsored-by-Jazzi+%281%29Here’s to you Jazzi! We’ll never forget you.

Be there in a minute Kyla……gotta wipe the crumbs off my beard.

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Jazzi’s Taco Day

That taco looks delish, Stuart! You’re making me hungry. I’m telling the Peep to make them for us today, too!

Have a great time with Kyla and give her a hug for us!

2. that’s a super taco! mine was more a joke… but at least Jazzi had a good laugh at my taco thingy :o)

3. Hope you and Kyla have a blast on the golf course while munching some nice crunchy green bean tacos!!

Love, Sammy

Eat off of the plate. You shouldn’t drag your food on the carpet. Enjoy your golf and tacos.

5. A green bean taco! That would work for us too! We’re thinking about Jazzi lots and lots today, Stuart!

Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

6. Lovely way to celebrate a pal. Take it easy on the shots before and after the golf 😉

7. Green bean taco? That’s perfect Stuart. Jazzi would be glad that you had one just for you cuz you are Special Stuart. Have fun golfing with Kyla.

Diana

8. Ranger says:

Wow…. I never thought about puttin green beans in my Taco. I’ll have to try dat.
    Enjoy your golf date w/Jazzi. I can’t wait to read all about it.
    Wags,
    Ranger

9. Bella, Roxy & Macdui says:

Yum! Taco Day is just the best.

10. Your taco looks tasty!

11. susieandsidebite says:

Happy Jazzi Taco Day Stuart…..now you take good care of or sweetie,….done you guys get to much sand in your furs while playing golf!

The Mad Scots

12. finleywestie says:

Green bean taco! Sounds perfeck fur Kyla!! Have fun on da links (dat’s fancy talk fur golf course, I think….)

13. Happy Jazzi Taco Day! Hope you and Kyla had a great day!
    Marty

14. jazzi must be so happy that everyone joined in her special day

Happy Jazzi Taco Day! We celebrated here at the Hotel Thompson with tacos as well. We all got in with the fun – what an awesome day. XOXO – Bacon
    P.S. Houdini loves green beans as much as you do pal. I told my mom about them. She was hesitant at first until the little guy started chowing down. He ❤ them!!