A Monday Movie – Grrrrrrr!

Yes. It’s Monday. Grrrrrrrrrr.

And so it goes. I just sit with my little butt to the camera. So there.

This entry was posted in Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to A Monday Movie – Grrrrrrr!

What’s wrong, Stu? You’re tense and upset.

Hey, Stuart, we caught that little front-paw lift after the growl. You were on three paws! Pawsome! What did that mean, anyway?

You are too cute!

Oh Stuart that is definitely happy talk! Why your tail was going a thousand miles an hour.
    Thanks for being a friend

Hey Stuart – I (Duffy) do the tripod stand a lot, but Andy does not do it. Maybe it’s just us feisty ones :). Love the growl! Nice inverted carrot tail wag also. Stay just the way you are.

Shelby said Hi to you. Did you hear her growl? Sid did not respond.

6. It looked like you were waving to the camera!

7. Daisy says:

Your talking woke me up from a nap. I made my mom play the video again so I could see you in action. You sure do have a lot to say!
    oxox
    Daisy

8. whitedogpuperie says:

Aroooooooo! I have had that same reaction to Mondays many, many times!

9. I like your GRRRRRR…. it totally fits to that moandays lol

10. Dalton says:

Is it wrong that typist thought was ‘awwwww’ rather than appreciating the seriousness of your grrrr!

aaaww – how adorable pal!! XOXO – Bacon

12. Misaki says:

Wow look at your little tail go!

13. You are so darn ADORABLE Stuart! Thanks for brightening my Tuesday! I wish I had seen this on Moanday!
    Marty’s Mom