Calling All Lads and Lassies

kyla-1As you know, I’m ironing my kilt for the upcoming Highland Games in Blogville on October 27th. We’re celebrating Kyla with lots of events, food and fun.

If you’d like to march in the Parade that day, all you have to do is send me a photo of yourself in your best tartan garb. That’s it. Easy peasy.

Send photos to StuartTheScottie@hotmail.com. Send them to me by Friday, October 24.

And, of course, by sending them in, y’all are giving me permission to use them. Yes. I’ve learned a lot from Google. If you give them to me, I’ll own them. Bwaaahaaa haaaaaa!

For a complete list of things you can do to participate in Kyla’s Highland Games, please visit Mollie and Alfie, event organizers extraordinaire!

Please do this for Kyla. It may well be the last shindig we’ll all have together. Chin up! No sadness! Let’s all be present for Kyla!

And let’s all send melanoma packing. Wish we could. Don’t you? Wish we could take all cancers and send them on their way. Outta here. One can only hope.

My Kyla taking a nap. Shhhh! Don't wake her!

My Kyla taking a nap. Shhhh! Don’t wake her!

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Calling All Lads and Lassies

1. We’ll certainly be there Stuart….we agree on the BIG C….it’s a bad bad disease that we’d love to see the END of forever and ever. I’m sure this will be a wonderful event to show Kyla that she is well loved and always will be.

Hugs, Sammy
    pee ess…..I hope you got my photo

2. I sent my pic yesterday to you, hope you like it… or do you think that kilt let me look fat?

3. We will get our mom on it!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey & Hazel

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

5. Bella, Roxy & Macdui says:

We’ll get some tartan out…..

We see poor Kyla’s sore foot, in that picture.

If only we could pack melanoma bags and kick it to the curb we would. I will definitely be in your parade.
    Thanks for being a friend

7. I gotta work on my outfit!

8. susieandsidebite says:

Will have our pictures by Monday, OK oh we gotta be quiet, so bye!

The Mad Scots
    Don’t forget the Hammer Games we are doing!

9. fozziemum says:

We have been AWOL Stu I hope I can get something organised..i agree Melanoma is horrid and a very big killer especially in our country…sending loves Fozziemum xx

10. finleywestie says:

Yeah, I’m givin’ Momma a butt bite to get her sewin’ me and Whit some plaid duds!! We’ll send our pics ASAP!

11. Daisy says:

I’ll have to get out my tartan this weekend and send you a pic. My flower shop is busy, busy, busy!
    oxox
    Daisy

12. Pingback: Friday’s Foto Fun – Spooky! | The Scottie Chronicles

13. Working on our tartan this week-end!
    Luvs Ya!
    Marty

14. We just sent our tartan photos to you.

The Florida Furkids