Where In The World?

diggin in the leavesThis time I really am going on a little trip. Kind of like in last week’s Where In The World? I’ll tell you all about it when I get back.

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Where In The World?

1. Oh boy! How exciting! I hope you have fun WHEREVER you’re going Stuart!

Hugs, Sammy

2. Are you going back to the Smokeys? You and your Peeps have a fantastic time wherever you are going Stuart!
    Luvs
    Marty

I think you’re in ground squirrel country. Otherwise you’d be looking for squirrels in the trees.

4. was there a chipmunk hiding under there

Chippers? Opossum?, Squirrel? Oh I know, green bean hunting! Go Stu – get the little buggers.

6. Without my first cup I thought there was a skunk in the leaves. I’m so sorry. It all became clearer after coffee. Looking forward to the trip report.

7. Bonnie n Kenzie says:

Shopping for a field mouse snacky?
    B. & K.

8. sue ellen Lucy &Mac says:

Enjoy my friends !!!!! AroOo….L&M ♥

9. Misaki says:

Wherever it is looks like there was lots of sniffs

10. Dalton says:

I bet there are some amazing sniffs to sniff there!!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )