Nope. Not anymore. Yesterday, I thought She was going to throw me out of the back door and lock me out forever. That’s how mad She was at me.
See, it took all day for me to get that nasty pill down. All. Day. I kept eating around it. And spitting it out. Even the small little pieces She made.
Not even hiding it in my Natural Balance – purchased specifically for this task, mind you – not even my delicious Pill Pockets, not even CREAM CHEESE.
Somehow, I did it. I got it down. And We only have one more month to go. Because We’re switching back to Sentinel.
I’ve had it. She’s had it. NO MORE!
Nap time. That took a lot outta Us both!
I’m gonna need another little trip after that last Trifexis, don’t you think? That stuff IS NASTY.
What You Learned Today:
- I, like most of you, must take a pill to be sure I don’t get whipworms, heartworms and other nasty stuff.
- I have to take Trifexis once a month because Sentinel was taken off the market a while ago. Now it’s back. Thank dawgness.
- I used to take Heartguard. And I, like my Kyla girlfriend, love that stuff! But, it doesn’t prevent whipworms. And the treatment for whipworms is Panacur. I. Hate. That. Stuff. I’ve had whipworms not once, but twice. Yuk.
- Being a dog is tough.
- Being a handsome dog is tougher.
- But somebody’s gotta do it. That would be me. Modesty is not one of my strong suits, as you know.
- Later I’ll tell you about my trip.
- Gotta snooze now.