Thank you for the kind encouragement yesterday. I need all the encouragement I can get. So, let’s take our minds off of my tumbles and fumbles … yours too … and look at some new StuART!
This is a sample of my last little trip, which I’ve yet to tell you about. On the shores of Lake Abbott in Bedford County, Virginia. On the Blue Ridge Parkway.
What a time We had. No fumbles. No tumbles.
And to think. I walked and trotted all the way around the lake and up the mountains.
What You Learned Today:
- I’ve had some spills recently.
- The make me kind of cautious if not overly cautious.
- I ripped my toenail.
- And fell off of a sofa.
- So, now I’m kind of steering clear of that stuff.
- We went on a trip a little while ago.
- Had a big time.
- That’s what Scotties do. Have a big time.