Watercolor Wednesday – A New One

poo lakeThank you for the kind encouragement yesterday. I need all the encouragement I can get. So, let’s take our minds off of my tumbles and fumbles … yours too … and look at some new StuART!

This is a sample of my last little trip, which I’ve yet to tell you about. On the shores of Lake Abbott in Bedford County, Virginia. On the Blue Ridge Parkway.

What a time We had. No fumbles. No tumbles.

And to think. I walked and trotted all the way around the lake and up the mountains.

• I’ve had some spills recently.
  • The make me kind of cautious if not overly cautious.
  • I ripped my toenail.
  • And fell off of a sofa.
  • So, now I’m kind of steering clear of that stuff.
  • We went on a trip a little while ago.
  • Had a big time.
  • That’s what Scotties do. Have a big time.

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in Scotties, Scottish Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Watercolor Wednesday – A New One

1. Guess what? I had the same bad bed accident like you… and the result is a bad ankle joint aaaaaand a ripped toe nail (it’s the dew claw). I wish I could stay together with you on that landing stage and we had summer and all ripped toe nails and pills are far away :o)

aaww – I ❤ your StuART buddy! XOXO – Bacon

3. Gosh Stuart……you and Easy could start your own PAW PROBLEM Ward in a hospital! Hope both of you are better soon……….

Hugs, Sammy

4. Misaki says:

Lovely pic Stuart xx

5. Ranger says:

I love dis pic. Well done!
    I ripped off a toenail once and it bled all over da place. What a mess. And then they put so many bandages on it dat it felt like a club. I so miss da couch sometimes and have to try again. So ya see…. even us young pups have challenges.
    You’re not Old…. you’re Mature and Wise.
    Wags,
    Ranger

6. susieandsidebite says:

Ah….much better times.

The Mad Scots

What a peaceful StuART. After all your recent troubles you deserve a lovely time away. We salute you! And we are jealous – it will be below zero here tonight in Nebraska. Yikes!

What a beauitful view! Shelby knows your pain with broken nail problems.

9. Not one but TWO dogs down with toe injury!!! You are doing fine Stuart. Ya can’t keep a good dog down! ❤

The scene is set-beautiful lake, you and me-what more can you ask?
    I’ll tell you what less we can ask-I’m puppy sitting Kaci, Kali and Kismet and none of them have any sense. Romantic, huh?

11. Arooootiful as always Stu.
    Wally & Sammy

12. Like all the greens in this one Stuart, plus it reminds us of warmer weather 🙂

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )