Watercolor Wednesday – Ready for my Closeup

WW closeupI’m ready for my closeup. Actually, it’s a profile. And I love it. I love myself. I’m the center of the universe after all. And I’m thankful for that.

I’m thankful for lots of things. Like YOU. Thanks, pals, for being my friends.

After all, what’s Watercolor Wednesday if I don’t have anyone to share my StuART with, huh?

This entry was posted in Scotties, Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Watercolor Wednesday – Ready for my Closeup

1. yes and that’s well done that you love yourself :o)

You’re the center of MY universe.

3. Carroll McCullough says:

Love the StuART. You and your peeps have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

4. bentley2 says:

Love this shot of you. Happy Thanksgiving Stuart and peeps

How could anyone give you a thumbs down? We protest. Have a very happy Thanksgiving. We are thankful for oh so much – you being one! Give our Peeps a hug.

6. Cherry, Shadow & Tobias says:

Great picture StuArt!! We enjoy them all – but this one is really special!! – All our best for tomorrow -= TURKEY DAY!! = Enjoy-===Tobias, Cherry & Shadow

7. Well, when you’re right, you’re right and if you don’t step up to be the center of the universe, who will?

8. Oreo says:

Very nice picture Stuart

Wags
    Oreo

9. A most dignified and elegant pose! ❤

10. Donna says:

I’m thankful for you! Thank you for this wonderful blog! Happy Thanksgiving!! Eat lots of green beans.

11. Riley Puppy says:

o-o-o-o-o- you is GORGEOUS, Stu!!!
    Happy Thanksgiving…and don’t gobble ’til you wobble!
    licky kisses,
    Your pal,
    Riley Puppy

12. What a handsome portrait! Happy Thanksgiving, Stuart!

Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

You are at your most handsome in profile. We love the picture.