Ho, Ho, Ho!

gift bag

I, for one, can’t believe it’s December 1st. Yes. The Fat Man comes in just a few weeks. I’m not ready. I’ve started to receive howliday cards from you, my furiends, and I just love them! I’m still getting my cards together to send out. Some will be of the electronic pee mail variety and some may just be the old fashioned snail mail kind.

Love it,  love it, love it.

I also love my WordPress snowflakes. The snowfall begins on December 1st. Automatically. Poof! Just like that. So I thought I’d change up my blog colors to the ‘ole red and green.

Gotta get into the howliday spirit. But for now, I’m gonna nap. After I inspect this lovely gift. It’s that time of year you know.

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Ho, Ho, Ho!

Are you going to get in the spirit of Christmas this year and make peace with the squirrels and chippers?

Me neither.

2. I’m also not ready, this time the first of december came earlier than last year… the print-shop guy made a mistake and wrote “mary” christmas on my cards…. I only know two girls named Mary, what shall I do with the rest of 98 cards? Do you know some Mary’s?

Awesome gift my friend. I love the snowflakes. It’s fun to watch them falling. Awesome touch WordPress. XOXO – Bacon

4. sue ellen Lucy &Mac says:

Oh no…..no one told us it was December ! Oh my… we have soooo much to do. Sigh… suppose we HAVE to start helping around the house (decorating & baking). Well, Mac is good in the kitchen, Lucy, well not so much. She is the card writer… We think the most difficult thing is figuring where the past 11 months went. (?)
    So, Mr. Stuart….like you, after a little snooze we will also ‘get busy’~~~~
    ArOoO…. and a couple of ‘pepperment kisses’ to y’all !!!♥
    L&M

5. Oreo says:

It wont belong Stuart!!
    wags
    Oreo

We are lovin the snowflakes! Tis the sesason.

7. ScottieMom says:

We love December and the Season of Scotties! Looks like you are getting a head start on the gift unwrapping, Stuart…good for you! Will you get to open one every day until the big holiday? Much love, The Scottie Mom.

8. We love your snowflakes and Christmas colors, Stuart! Your blog looks so festive!

Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

9. I snoopervised decoratin today. By takin a nap.

It is an exciting time of the year. We are undecided about the best approach to take. Stay tuned.

11. Riley Puppy says:

Stu, I see you are of the mind that you are going to save Santa the trip by being naughty and not making peace with the squirrels, eh? I guess you still have some time to change your resolution before Christmas, but don’t cut it too close Stu!
    I wuv da snow falling!
    Remember…Santa’s watching!
    XOXOXO
    Riley Puppy

12. Poor mom is running around like a dog chasing her tail…she isn’t ready for Christmas either. By now she usually has her Christmas shopping done and all kinds of other stuff sorted butt not this year!
    Wally & Sammy

13. it does seem to have come around very quickly

14. You must’ve been a good boy this year, to be able to open your presents now! Love what you’ve done with your theme!

15. What a cool scotty door stop! The snow is so fun! We are waiting on our cards to arrive so we can start sending them out!
    Marty