My Sandy Paws List

DSCN3697So my howliday cards are coming in and that can only mean one thing: Sandy Paws is on his way.

Here’s my wish list. It’s a short one. I don’t ask for much, because, I’m so good, Sandy Paws, you’d have trouble rewarding me for being such a patient, understanding, obedient, sharing, caring pup.

Here’s goes:

1. Green beans. I cannot stress this enough as it stresses out the peeps when my dwindling supply gets down to one. So, please bring me some beans for their sake.
  2. Protection. Please protect moi from the mishaps that keep happening to me. From my toe troubles to my teeth. No more mishaps. Can you handle that? Or do I need to make a wish list in that area for some other fat man?
  3. Freedom from boredom. Sometimes, Sandy Paws, I get so bored. I know the peeps try to keep me on my toes (ouch), but, really, can you give Them some new ideas to keep my mind and body occupied? It wouldn’t take much. Promise.
  4. More travels! I love to travel and see new places. It would be nice if you could arrange a trip or two for me and the peeps next year to somewhere I’ve never been. Maybe your house? I love the cold.

I think that’s about it. Oh…and don’t forget about those who are forgotten. But you knew that. So many of my anipals don’t have what I have and I want to be sure to share with them. K?

Thanks. I’ll leave a light on for you as you make your way down Our chimney. I’ll be sure to put the fire out so you won’t get burned and I’ll leave you a plate of beans. My last supply. Just for you.

Oh, and before I forget, one more thing if you don’t mind….please drop off something special for my Kyla. She deserves something extra special this year. And since I know she’s got a wish list of her own, please leave a little something extra for her and her family. From moi and mine.

Thanks. Always. ArrrOOO rOOO!

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to My Sandy Paws List

1. sue ellen says:

Such a sweet letter to Santa. You have such a gentle heart Stuart. We too think of the doggies and kitties that don’t have furever homes and peeps to share their love with. sigh.
    Now on the green bean thingie~~~ we get them a case at a time. Mac ate his and Lucy’s scrambled eggs breakfast yesterday…so for dinner he had green beans, a bowl full. He ‘loved’ ’em.
    Getting bored uh ? Come visit us and bark at the 4 foot tall sand cranes with us! That would be a good trip, wouldn’t it !!
    AroOo….L&M

2. I hope Santa hears your Aroooo, Stuart and you will get an adventure- trip to a green bean palace where all people are nice and where all boredom is banned. And if Santa has a heart for Scotties (I’m sure he has) he should really bring something what’s extra special to the scottie lady from AZ.

You should be more specific. Otherwise the less fortunates will get what you have-toe and teeth problems.

4. Bella, Roxy & Macdui says:

That’s a wonderful list. We think Santa Paws will give you everything.

5. Oreo says:

Sounds like the perfect list Ranger

Wags
    Oreo

6. susieandsidebite says:

Not a bad list Stuart….yep you do need help in the injury part…..and its wonderful of you to get special gifts for those that live in a shelter…and thinking of Sweetie Kyla!

The Mad Scots

What a great list, Stuart. We can tell you listed your items in the order of their importance, green beans being Number One!

You are to be commended for your thoughtfulness to leave a light on for Santa when he comes down your chimney, putting out the fire, leaving him a treat of green beans and for leaving something special for Kyla and her family. What a Scottie you are!

We appreciate your list. Please be more careful with your toes. Take very good care of your family and enjoy your green beans. tell your pawrents to let you try mango. You will love it.

What a thoughtful Scottie you are. Santapaws has a special place in his heart for Kyla, we’re sure. She may be Mrs Paws in disguise, yes? Our list will be made this weekend. We are still arguing, errrr, discussing a few things. One thing for sure we know will be green beans, though.

10. Anonymous says:

Awww…this is such a thoughtful list for Santa Paws. How can he resist bringing you green beans?! Thanks for hoppin’ with me today!
    oxox
    Daisy

11. A pawsome & thoughtful list Stu.
    Wally & Sammy

12. You are indeed a very, good dog, Stuart. ūüėÄ

Great list my friend. You are generous, loving and full of heart pal. I hope that Santa Paws brings you everything you asked for and MORE! XOXO – Bacon

14. Marty the Manx says:

What a great list Stuart!

15. Oh my goodness! I HATE when my mom and dad let my greenbeans get low! The other day we actually ran out. I think they were trying to ruin my life!