A Very Funny Friday Foto

Oh boy, this time of year really makes me laugh.

my cardsDon’t you think it’s funny that I have all these grrrreat howliday cards and the peeps have none? Nada. Zilch. Nothing. Not a one.

I didn’t even have to edit today’s foto to make it fun. Sweet!

Thanks y’all!

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to A Very Funny Friday Foto

1. Merry Christmas 🎅🎅🎅

2. its the same at our household too – peeps none – us heaps 🙂

Wow, what an assortment of beautiful holiday cards! No wonder your tired. That’s a lot of work to open and read them all. You have them displayed in a very unique way, Stuart! They show how much you are loved!

Peeps are upset. Nobody loves them (but us 4 K’s). They hate to go to the mailbox. More for Kyla? Yup. It doesn’t matter, we love you and yours.

5. That’s funny! Same over here! Our first card was from Pet Partners!

6. finleywestie says:

My Momma and Daddy’s got one. I’s got a couple– but Momma made me give Whitley most of da cards we’ve gotten so far, so my count is way down. Seems a lot of peeple combined us evfun though we belongs to different Mommas…and Momma made me give da combined cards to Whitley cuz she is older dan me… I thinks dat aren’t fair. I’s got a heart murmur… Oh my heart, oh my heart, Momma…. let me keep da combo cards!!

7. BOL – it are da same here. My momma has no cards.

8. Riley Puppy says:

Oh, Stu, you sure is popular!
    Are your peeps jealous?
    Well, you’re much cuter than them!
    XOXOXOX,
    Riley Puppy

9. I have to admit, that my staff has ONE card… bet that happened accidentally :o)

We have been remiss for years in the card sending arena.

11. Misaki says:

hahahaha, it sure shows who the important ones in the household are

12. You have gotten some fantastic cards already! Happy Holidays!
    Luv Ya!
    Marty

13. fozziemum says:

What fab cards Stu..seems the peeps might be lagging behind a bit bwaahaaaha…I finally send ours off today….a tad late..i blame multiple vet visits as the all time consuming problem…us peeps here got one card…I may have to buy a packet and send them to myself….think I did that as a kid 😉 so expect anothery..it’s winging it’s way from Doon Under hahhaaha 😉 loves Fozziemum xx