Happy Howlidays

XMAS

From my house to yours, here’s to a peaceful spirit of love that I hope continues through the New Year. Let’s practice random acts of kindness for our fellow anipals, furiends and peeps, shall we? I know I’ll try. You try, too.

Now, where are my green beans??????? And I don’t mean a casserole!

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to Happy Howlidays

1. colinandray says:

Hi Scottie – Have McWonderful Day! About those green beans ……… are they the long ones ‘cos I love them. Once I actually sucked one off my Dad’s plate. He was not amused but it tasted really good. 🙂

2. Can someone get this poor puppy some green beans–stat! 🙂

3. Anonymous says:

Mmm – green beans sound awesome. I think mom is fixing us some later. Merry Christmas to ya’ll!! ⛄️ XOXO – Bacon

Dear Stuart & Peeps,

Wishing you a warm and wonderful Christmas, and may the memory of this day be with you forever.
    Peace, love and joy to all!

5. noodledog says:

Stuart

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year, full of love, joy and green beans!

Noodledog

6. Two French Bulldogs says:

Merry Christmas!
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

7. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Stuart!

Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

8. Kaci says:

Stuart-we’re wishing you a great holiday and we’re about to get green beans because you mentioned them-thanks.
    Kaci, Kali, Kismet and the spirits of Kenzie, Kyla and Boomerang (However did that “B” get in there?).

9. Bella, Roxy & Macdui says:

Hope you’re having a wonderful bean-filled Christmas day!

Joyful, joyful, joyful – we are joyful you are in blogville! Happy Howladay, Merry Scotsmas and have a peaceful new year! Licks to your Peeps!

11. bentley2 says:

Wishing you a warm and loving Christmas. Eat up.
    Bentley

12. Merry Christmas Stuart

we love the random acts of kindness idea for all of our pals. it will be put to use in this house. Enjoy your green beans.

14. What a FABulous Christmas message Stuart!! I sure will! I don’t like green beans, butts I am gonna fix a green bean margarita in honor of my pal, and your gal! ♥
    Merry Christmas to you and your pack!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

15. Merry Christmas, Stuart!!!!

16. Hoke says:

Hope you got a stocking full of beans!!! Merry Christmas!

17. Donna says:

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! New toys and lots of green beans!!

18. Merry Christmas, Stuart!

19. A wonderful message Stuart, God bless your furry heart. ❤

20. Christina says:

Merry Christmas a day late Stuart!!!

21. Hope you all had a good Christmas Stuart!

22. starfighter441 says:

Belated Merry Xmas Stuart, your card arrived yesterday, thank you very much.
    Piper MacT

23. Anonymous says:

A little late Mr S – but we do wish you and yours a great Christmas and a Happy New Year – along with many many green beans (no casseroles). We do love our g-beans also – Cherry, Tobias & Shadow..

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )