Imagine my surprise when I returned home from Our howliday beach trip and found gifts from my gift exchange buddy, Taffy, and my sweet Kali, Kaci, Kismet and the spirits of Kenzie and Kyla.
Today, I’ll share my sweet potato surprise and tomorrow, I’ll show you Taffy’s surprise. Oh boy!
Kyla’s spirit lives on and always will. Thank you Kali, Kaci, Kismet and peeps. Your gift means so much to me and the peeps.
Now, I’ve got to figure out how to make these things. I also have to figure out why my little movie shows sideways, when the director peep actually shot it correctly (go figure!).
What You Learned Today:
- I was away on my annual howliday beach trip.
- I came home to a sweet potato surprise!
- All the way from ArOOOOOzona.
- Thank you my sweet anipals (and peeps – ’cause I know they had to wrap the package and send it on its way).
- Saturday’s “Where in the World?” answer: Jockey’s Ridge state park in Nags Head, North Carolina. BTW, the Saturday before that, I was also in Nags Head (from last year’s howliday trip). Good guesses all. Thanks for playing along.