Taffy Tuesday

So, the Fat Man just kept on coming to my house after Christmas while I was away in the land of sand.

If you could have seen the stacks of cards for me when I got back you’d have laughed your butts off. The peeps got only – let’s see – there’s the grandpeep, the aunt and uncle peeps, the car detail man, a neighbor or two and maybe two friends. BOL!!!!! Oh me. Sorry peeps. I must have better friends than you two. No wait, that makes me sad.

Anyroo, my gift buddy exchange, Taffy, sent me a haul a wonderful box of goodies. For even the peeps. Thank dawgness for that. Because I’m sure They didn’t get any gifts, either.

See:

Taffys giftsLook at all that loot! those thoughtful gifts! You can bet I’ve sampled every treat and gnawed on my de-stuffed reindeer and even squeeked the gingerbread man a time or two. LOVE THEM!

Look at that Taffy. Cute, huh? Any pooch with a licker like that – and such good taste in toys and treats – is a pal ‘o mine!

Thank you Taffy! I’m ringing in the New Year right thanks to your grrrrreat gifts!

And thanks to all for such a plethora of howliday wishes both snail and email. I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE!

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Taffy Tuesday

1. Oh you got a gingerbread guy what squeaks? that’s super cool! Taffe has a great paw for picking the right gifts! Woohoo

I don’t know about the Kong food. I heard that it was indestructible and you couldn’t even chew it successfully.

3. Two French Bulldogs says:

Look at all that loot!
    snorts,
    Lily & Edward

4. Tobias,Cherry, Shadow says:

Looks quite a “haul” – but you and the Peeps will share – we know you will!! Have a great New Year – looking forward to having a good one — Tobias, Shadow & Cherry

You’ve made quite the haul, Stuart. You are much loved you know! You make all our lives so much brighter by your antics and sometimes sober musings. Have a yappy New Year! Howls to your Peeps!

Boy oh boy, Stuart, you got the whole enchilada! Everything looks yummy! My peep saw the Russell Stover and is having a chocolate fit right now. I see the Kong Peanut Butter Pretzels and my mouth is watering! Give the Gingerbread Man a squeak for me! Enjoy your treats!

7. Man Stuart, Taffy sure does know how to spoil a guy! You got a great haul! Love that gingerbread person!
    Luv ya my friend!
    Marty

8. Looks like ya got some pawsome stuff!

9. Taffy says:

Stuart, I’m so glad you liked your gifts! I had so much fun going to the pet store and picking them out for you. I’m also glad I got your name for the gift exchange cuz now I have a new furiend! I hope you and your peeps have a wonderful New Year!

10. Misaki says:

Sorry I haven’t been around fro ages, but hope you had a lovely christmas and wishing you a very happy new year.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )