Friday’s Foto Fun

donotenterSince when have you ever known a Scottie to follow the rules?

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Friday’s Foto Fun

I’ve had Scotties since 1968 and I can answer with NEVER.

2. bentley2 says:

No Rules for Scotties, Scotties make their own rules.
    Bentley

3. cecilia07 says:

HEY STUART!!
    OHHHH THOSE ARE SOME STEEP STEPS.
    GOOD BUDDY I WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS CARD AND THE MOST HANDSOME PICTURE OF YOU. PIN UP MATERIAL FOR SURE
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

4. why is there a path there if you can not enter – silly sign – good job on ignoring it ūüôā

5. sue ellen says:

so, what is a ‘rule’… Scotties only ‘read’ Scottyese… and as for signs…hummmm, aren’t they just ‘pee’ stations??? See, just as we thought !!!! March on Stuart and ‘mark’ that trail you are blazing !!!!
    May 2015 be a great adventure for you and peeps !!!
    Loved your card…‚ô• thanks friend..
    ArOoO….L&M

6. Oh be careful dear Stuart! ‚̧

7. susieandsidebite says:

Yep….any rule was first broken by a Scottie!

The Mad Scots

Ask for forgiveness, not permission. These are the Scottie rules.

9. Oh, I am sorry, was there a sign there?

10. fozziemum says:

Stu that like waving a red rag to a bull….let you in in a secret…I nearly always sneak where I am not supposed to..all for the pics…I say it is an artiste’s prerogative..so go forth and create my friend ūüôā hugs Fozziemum xx

A Scottie always follows the rules, Scotties’ rules.. Scotties rule.