Being at the beach means a guy’s got a lot of time to ponder. To just sit and think. Since it was the howlidays, I thought I might make a few New Year’s ArrrOOOOOsolutions. So I did.
Here they are:
- I must be better at barking on my furiends’ blogs.
- I visit, but I don’t bark a lot.
- Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t. And I get frustrated because I’m not a Google account holder, or stuff like that. And you know I have no patience. So, if it’s difficult, I don’t do it. Shame. On. Me.
- I must finish updating the Blogtionary and post the revised version.
- I must do this soon.
- I must be better at barking at my furiends who bark at me here at The Scottie Chronicles. I read each and EVERY ONE. I really do.
- My furiend Riley got upset because I don’t bark back. That cut like a knife. Sorry, Riley. Guess that’s why you don’t bark at moi anymore?
- I must be better at this.
- I must update my blogroll. Oh…it’s been too long since I’ve done that. Actually, I did it the other day, but I must add all of my new furiends’ blogs so that you can go visit them too.
- I must kiss my peeps more. Like I did when I was a puppy. It’s a rare day when I give the peeps any kisses. Shame. On. ME.
- And I’ve got several trips that I must update you about. I haven’t given a good trip report in ages. What’s wrong with me????
- And, I must go take a nap. Right now.
- I’m good at that. And I don’t have to ponder that too much. It comes naturally to me.
- Zzzzzz ZZZZ, zzzzzzzz.