I’ve had enough trouble, trauma and tragedy.
As you know, I’ve brooded enough about it. So, I’m done. And all I can do is be kind to my fellow peeps and anipals. Be the best little doggie I can be. I can’t change the world (unless I’m elected King and some of my pals think I’d be good at that), but I can be responsible for myself can’t I?
Enough already. Too much trouble, trauma and tragedy in the world. As my pal, Aunt Sharon, over at Gentle Stitches, told me over the weekend in her kind comment:
We must not let the dark forces rob us of our happiness or way of life. We have all worked hard to get where we are and where we are is good. Lift up your head and give us a big Arooo
It may not be the biggest ArrOOOO I’ve got, but it’ll do. Thank you, Aunt Sharon, for helping me snap out of it. Yes. Like in Moonstruck. You slapped me.
What You Learned Today:
- Times are rough out there in the big world.
- I’ve got enough trouble of my own to worry about. Eating. Napping. Playing. Walking. Taking care of my peeps. Staying out of harm’s way.
- I can’t take on the world, but I can move on and respect life in all forms.
- Except when I need to, you know, be a terrier and take care of business.
- Be very afraid squirrels. Very. AFRAID.
- Huuummm…..perhaps I should be kinder to squirrels???