Watercolor Wednesday – Beach Boys

Time for some StuART! And especially for you today, I’m sharing two.

beach boyI like this one and I hope you do, too. And, just because I can, here’s another one. In my “beach” series:

Beach Boys 2 WCWHey peep, which one do you like best?

Well, I like them both my little Studebaker.

But you gotta like one more than the other.

Naw, not really. I love them both. Just like I love you more than anything in the world.

Oh boy. The love stuff again. Now, about yesterday, I really need to discuss your stealing my blog yesterday.

Oh, Stu, I couldn’t resist. You’re just so cute. And you were sleeping. And I was feeling guilty about not being a good typist for you, so…

So nothing. Don’t do it again. This is my show. You KNOW I’m a Scottie. And I do what I want, when I want, and how I want. And I don’t want you doing that anymore. K?

Uh, Stu, ‘scuse me my precious bundle of love, but who feeds you? And takes care of you? And lets you sleep in the BIG bed?

OK, OK…sorry. I got my knickers in a knot. And, if I were to tell the truth – which I do sometimes – I love you, too.

That’s better. See? Isn’t it easy to show how much you love somebody?

No. It’s OK sometimes, but I just have to shake it off. And I don’t mean like Taylor Swift, I mean really shake. You know how I shake you guys off of me when you pet me all the time. It’s a Scottie thing. Don’t be offended.

My darling boy, someday you might want to be loved all the time. And that’s what We, your peeps, do. We love you all the time. No matter what.

What’s that you say? “No matter what.” What does that mean oh wise peepstress?

It means, my precious, that We love you even though you get up around 3:00 in the morning and have to go outside just to check things out. It means that we love you when you just can’t stay at home and crawl under the fence to go see your Auntie Meredith and Sniglet every day. Several times a day. And We have to go looking for you when you don’t come home when We call. It means…

OK. K, K, I get it. Thanks for loving me.

You’re welcome my bundle of fun.

This entry was posted in Scotties, Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Watercolor Wednesday – Beach Boys

Both pictures are great. We can’t pick favorite.

So glad to hear you get up at 3 am also. We thought we were the only ones wanting to go for a moonlight stroll. Our Peeps don’t get it either, but they do accommodate us most of the time. We like to think we are guarding the fortress from the dreaded things that go bump in the night. AROOOO….

Oops, forgot to vote. We like ’em both. Very calming they are.

The first one makes it look like you’re walking on a cloud. (that would be number nine, of course).

5. Two French Bulldogs says:

You look so cool in watercolors
    Lily & Edward

6. Peeps, wif all dere lovey dovey stuffs.

We don’t have a favorite picture, they just go together. Like peanut butter & jelly, birds & bees, Mutt & Jeff…you get the idea.

8. fozziemum says:

Oh do love the beach one Stu! love it 🙂 loves Fozziemum xx

9. Tobias, Cherry & Shadow says:

We love the pictures she added to your ‘beach collection’ – make sure she keeps taking those good shots of ‘you’.. Got to go now Dude – bedtime and treats are coming up for us — Tobias, Cherry and Shadow

10. Oh Stu, what a lucky pup you are! Your peeps just ADORE you…the way it’s meant to be!
    Wally & Sammy

I ❤ the second one. I think it's great and has a special tug to mom's heart. XOXO – Bacon

12. Donna says:

My girls, Bonnie and Raelinn, always got up around 2 a.m. to see what was going on outdoors even if the weather was bad. Must be a scottie thing!!

13. your peep is correct. ❤