I’m always grateful when my friends nominate me for awards. I forget, sometimes, to follow through with the questions, the nominations for others and posting the badges. My bad. Actually, I don’t do well with badges. I’m all dewclaws.
But today, since it’s windy and cold and a good day for snoozing and writing, I thought I’d answer Jacques’ questions. If you don’t know Jacques, you should. He’s a cute fella. And I thank him for passing along the Liebster Award. Thank you my new Westie friend.
1. Which do you like better and why – daytime or nighttime? I don’t really care. As long as I wake up every morning. That’s a good day.
2. Do you like taking naps? “Nap” is my middle name. If I had one, that is.
3. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? (Just out of curiosity…) A. Lot.
4. What’s your favorite pastime? See question 2.
5. How would you describe your personality? Suave. With Scottietude.
6. What do like most about blogging? Getting to know my friends from around the world. And sharing things that I know with others. I’m helpful that way.
7. What do you like least about blogging? Blogging.
8. If you could have one celebrity/ well known person read your blog, who would it be? YOU.
9. What is your favorite thing to eat? Oh boy. Where to begin. Usually, if it’s food, I’ll eat it. But I don’t get table scraps. Or stuff like that. I’ve been known to bite off the finger that passes me a green bean. So watch out.
10. If you could have a super power, what would it be? I already have it. I’m a Scottie and want for nothing.
11. If you could wish for three things, what would they be? See question 10. I want for nothing. Except
whirrled peas world peace.
Now. I think I’m supposed to share 11 random things about moi and nominate others to join us in this award sharing thing. Huuum….since I’m so fond of naps, let me think on that for a while. Be back. Maybe. Zzz. Zzzzz. ZZZZ zzzz.