Where In The World? Saturday

rainingIs it raining where you are? ‘Cause it’s definitely coming down in buckets wherever this place is. I haven’t a clue.

But, since I’ve got some new friends, I think it’s time to bring back “What You Learned Today” so here goes.

• It’s Saturday.
  • That means it’s Where In The World? day here at The Scottie Chronicles.
  • That’s when I take a little trip and y’all try to guess where I am.
  • Sometimes I take a trip and never leave the farm (so to speak).
  • Sometimes I really do go places.
  • It’s hard to tell.
  • Usually, when I know where I am, I tell you in Monday’s post.
  • So get to guessing.
  • Who knows? You might be right.
  • OR, we could change it up a bit and guess where you MIGHT WANT ME TO BE.
  • Yeah, that’d be fun.
  • I’ll go first: Um….I think I might be in Seattle. Where it rains a lot.
  • Your turn. Leave me a comment and tell me what you think.

This entry was posted in Dog Blogs, dogs with blogs, Scottish Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Where In The World? Saturday

Stu, you’re off the wall.

We are clueless as to where you are today! We’re having snow flurries, which I’d rather have than that rain! Stay dry, Stuart!

3. I have never been to Seattle so kinda hard to guess! I’m thinking you’re on the poster of a movie? So a movie theatre???

4. Two French Bulldogs says:

That is really cool
    Lily & Edward

Maybe you’re in California today – they are getting pounded with rain (that they need). Is that your man-peep below admiring his “son”?

It was south Florida on Thursday

7. fozziemum says:

No idea Stu..it sure isn’t raining here so …hmmmm 🙂 hugs Fozziemum xx

8. Ranger says:

OMD…. dat pic is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!! It’s sunny here.
    WAgs,
    Ranger

9. Hmm… This has us stumped. It’s definitely not where we are . It’s sunny and pleasant here…

10. Pingback: I Can Sleep Anywhere | The Scottie Chronicles