Watercolor Wednesday – A Snowy StuART

Snow's almost gone!

Yippee! White Stuff! Uh….no wait. My tootsies are getting cold.

So, tomorrow’s gonna be about 10 below zero degrees. Yikes. I know I have it better than some, but gee whiz, that’s brrrrrrrrrrrr!

Hey, the beagle won last night. Really? I think Kismet oughta enter Westminster next year. A new breed for 2016.

That Scottie was sure pretty though, wasn’t she? Did you see her? She’s from Russia. I wonder if she’s one of my Twitter friends???? I have some Russian Scottie Twitter friends. I’ll have to look her up.

Oh, and hey, if you’re not one of my Twitter friends, you need to be. Tweeting keeps me close to my friend Kismet. Squawking and tweeting…it’s all the same, right? Kind of like barking. Or wagging your tail.

If you don’t know Kismet, you need to.

• It’s Wednesday. Time for some StuART.
  • I like this one. I love snow. It’s gonna snow again tonight. Woot!
  • Kismet is my friend who rules Kyla’s roost. Angel Kyla left Kismet – an Indian Ringneck parrot – in charge of her household when she passed last December. Kismet takes care of Kaci and Kali, two wonderful rescue pooches. We all miss Kyla very much. Very, very much.
  • Y’all stay warm out there.
  • And to my friends Down Under, y’all stay cool down there.
  • ArOOOOOOoooooooOOOOO!

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Watercolor Wednesday – A Snowy StuART

She is a relative of Sophie.They both have Peggy Sue in their lineage.

2. Carol says:

I just followed you on Twitter!! Thanks for the suggestion!

My Mom Peep doesn’t do Twitter, Facebook or those things (which is good and bad). She barely has time to read emails, etc. And we certainly don’t want anything to take more time away from US – you know. But if she should do one of those, we’d tell her to follow you on Twitter. Say, what was the Russian lasses name? We didn’t catch it and it wasn’t repeated. She sure was a great specimen of us. Too bad she didn’t take the prize. Stay warm, Stuart and stay away from yellow snow, even though you made it!

I watched the Westminster show last night with my Peep. She got so excited when the Scottie was shown that I felt a little…well, jealous. She knew it, I guess, and told me to never worry because I am her Best In Show, forever!

I have the best Peep!

5. Brrr, dat looks cold.

Da Scottie sure wuz a cutie. But my favorite wuz still da westie.

They’d have to have a new category for me at Westminster-The Non-Working Group.

7. susieandsidebite says:

Oh My…that was one pretty Scottie, she has the skirt Bites has never had….Oh yes WE KNOW KISMET!

The Mad Scots
    Pees; we agree with Kismet…it was political, she is Russian and there’s a boycott against Russia!

8. Ranger says:

She, Knopa, was one beautiful girl. She should have own. Just saying.
    I agree…. must have been political dat she didn’t win.
    Wags,
    Ranger

9. fozziemum says:

Crikey Stu watch your under carriage there my friend…you could lose your bits..just sayin 🙂 loves Fozziemum zxx

10. Bella, Roxy & Macdui says:

Maybe Kismet could be one of the announcers!

10 below…..brrrrrrrr. Can’t imagine that! Even the coldest winter NIGHT here, isn’t that cold.

11. The Russian Scottie is sooosqueee! Yes, we are keeping ot of the firce sun and my uncle is battened down from cyclone Marcia! 😀