So, tomorrow’s gonna be about 10 below zero degrees. Yikes. I know I have it better than some, but gee whiz, that’s brrrrrrrrrrrr!
Hey, the beagle won last night. Really? I think Kismet oughta enter Westminster next year. A new breed for 2016.
That Scottie was sure pretty though, wasn’t she? Did you see her? She’s from Russia. I wonder if she’s one of my Twitter friends???? I have some Russian Scottie Twitter friends. I’ll have to look her up.
Oh, and hey, if you’re not one of my Twitter friends, you need to be. Tweeting keeps me close to my friend Kismet. Squawking and tweeting…it’s all the same, right? Kind of like barking. Or wagging your tail.
If you don’t know Kismet, you need to.
What You Learned Today:
- It’s Wednesday. Time for some StuART.
- I like this one. I love snow. It’s gonna snow again tonight. Woot!
- Kismet is my friend who rules Kyla’s roost. Angel Kyla left Kismet – an Indian Ringneck parrot – in charge of her household when she passed last December. Kismet takes care of Kaci and Kali, two wonderful rescue pooches. We all miss Kyla very much. Very, very much.
- Y’all stay warm out there.
- And to my friends Down Under, y’all stay cool down there.