Friday’s Foto Fun – Brrrrrr!

Snow Stop StuartI know y’all have seen this one before. But THIS is what my neighborhood looks like. I’m not kidding. Snow drifts. White streets. Icicles. Only today the sun is shining.

But the sun doesn’t help much with SINGLE DIGIT temperatures outside and, with the wind chill, it’s DOUBLE DIGIT below ZERO?????

But, as funny as this foto is, here’s something funnier: Our pipes froze. In the kitchen and downstairs powder room – powder room? what’s up with that? why do you need a room for powder? I don’t notice the peep wearing any powder and I’m not a Westie so I’ve never had any of that white stuff sprinkled on me after a bath.

So, here’s the funniest part. With frozen pipes in the powder room, the toilet won’t flush. Tee Hee.

This is why, I keep telling the peeps, They should learn to use pottie pads or just go outside. Like me. Problem solved!

HEY…..don’t forget to send me YOUR funny fotos. I’ll post them here one Friday. And, doG forbid, if you’ve sent me one and you haven’t seen it here, please remind me. You know how forgetful I am. And I lose things, too. All except my cowtoe. I always know where my cowtoe is. Even when I bury it outside.

Here’s my peemail addy: StuartTheScottie@hotmail.com. Send me your fotos!

This entry was posted in Scottish Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Friday’s Foto Fun – Brrrrrr!

I hope your pipes don’t crack and/or break. Stuart, head west. It’s going to be 75 here today with a wind chill of 72. Pitchers and catchers reported for spring training yesterday.

2. Oh boy I don’t hope your peeps haven’t to use your tree now. Hope all things can be fixed and you stay warm and comfy till that mr. winter packs his suitcase :o)

3. Yikes on the frozen pipe thingie……Lots of horror stories about that here to with the single digit ridiculous temperatures! Powder room…..what’s with that? We have one of those too – never have seen a BIT of powder in there (unless dust could be considered powder….haha).

STAY WARM
    Hugs, Sammy

My neighborhood looks pretty much like yours, Stuart! It’s really chilly here. My Peep puts my warm coat over my wool sweater. I feel like a stuffed sausage, but I am warm stuffed sausage.

Sorry about those pipes! That’s not good when they freeze.

Frozen pipes are the worst!! Hope they haven’t cracked. Stay away from the yellow snow, you don’t know whose yellow it is. Stay warm and toasty!

We are experiencing a cold front too. it is nowhere near your problem, but you would think that it was the end of the world here in Florida.

7. It are almost 70 here, I thinks ya needs to head west Stu.

8. Two French Bulldogs says:

We can’t believe the amour of snow every buddy is getting
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

9. Oh man!!!! No pottie??!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! (hehehehehe) I sure hopes they don’t burst!!! (the pipes….not your peeps!!! ..okay, maybe not your peeps either! BOL) I guess they will just have to go outside like you, huh? You gonna show them the ‘good spots’ to go? you better make sure they don’t freeze their bums out there!
    You guys stay safe and warm, and everyone’s right…head West my furiend, head West!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

10. Kaci says:

Dr. Cohen saved Kyla’s life three times. He is a GREAT Vet. So, I will try to lose a pound or two Yes, I am sort of chunky.

11. dougalldog says:

G’day mate! Long time no sniffs!
    Looks bloody cold, brrrr!! Hope you’ve got the heater on and getting plenty of peep hugs!

12. Oreo says:

We had that happen at our house one time. its no fun and now they leave a small stream of water running when it gets really cold!!
    wags