Snow Day! Oh. Boy.

So, I woke up to this today:

Uh, where am I supposed to walk?

Uh, where am I supposed to walk?

Get a move on peep! Clear the path for me! Where's the snow shovel? You'll never get anywhere with that broom.

Get a move on peep! Clear the path for me! Where’s the snow shovel? You’ll never get anywhere with that broom.

How many inches do you think are on this old jalopy?

How many inches of snow do you think are on this old jalopy?

OK. Time for some walking. Come with me.

OK. Time for some walking. Come with me.

Come walk with me in the snow!

Come eat with me in the snow! This is kind of a long little movie, but worth it. Trust me. Especially for those who’ve never heard GrrrrrrRoooROOOOwwwwl. (That’s a hybrid growl and ArrOO ROO.) Or seen me at my cutest on three legs or heard me eat a mini Milk-Bone. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

I had so much fun this morning in the snow, that I’m gonna post more movies on Twitter. So, if you don’t follow me, you’ll want to.

A Snow Day! WOOOOT!

OH, and before I forget, I’ll be making a special announcement tomorrow so be sure to come back for a visit. (As if you weren’t planning to already.)

This entry was posted in dog photography, dogs with blogs, pets, photos of dogs, Scotties, Scottish Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Snow Day! Oh. Boy.

1. ohhh snow much fun huh? I better come with my mommas hair dryer to blow a path for you :o)

2. Edgar says:

That was oscar worthy, Stu! The way you frolicked and aroooo’d – just brilliant!

Edgar and his mum

Stuart are you walking in the street! I think you are tail propelled. How many treats did you get??

I don’t tweet or twitter. You’re eating so many treats, you/ll run out. When She goes to the store for more, it’s obvious She can’t use the jalopy. I don’t think She knows how to ride that broom. How are you going to refill the treat supply? You need a parrot.

5. Toby and Banks says:

Stuart you are a snow STAR! Way to play in the snow and command those treats! Snow is fun.
    We are having a blast in it over at our house. I collect snow balls on my fur as a good Scottie should. Banks just gets cold feet………..bahahaha!

Aroo and big Bark to you.
    Toby and Banks

6. Two French Bulldogs says:

Thank goodness the path cleaner showed up
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

7. Bella, Roxy & Macdui says:

We can see the happiness all over you, Stuart! You got three treats and you didn’t even have to sit!

8. susieandsidebite says:

Stuart…were you leaving town in that first movie…..well we how you got them treats first….your sure got your peep trained.

The Mad Scots

Too bad the Oscars were just on. You could win for best short story in an animalated category. Way to get on the treat train! You also have that tri-paw stance nailed pretty good. Now go in and have some warm broth. Woooooot!

10. sue ellen says:

My …that was a fun time !!!! Thanks for the ‘frosty’ view of cute little you playing in the snow ♥
    And we really got to hear your voice too !!! ☺
    RoOo…L&M

11. Wow, dat are a whole ton of snow.

Ya sure is a cutie. I think scotties look better in da snow dan westies. We just look dirty.

Bravo, Stuart! We loved watching you romping around in the snow! Your acting ability is the real deal, you sure don’t need ‘method’ acting. And your tail, it never stopped wiggling! We think you deserve a gold plated dog bone biscuit trophy for today’s performance in the movie!

13. OMD, I came runnin’ to the puter when I heard you Arrrooooooo!!! I heard you say, “Give me a Milkbone NOW! ” and I bark in agreement! (no, I didn’t get any…). butts, I like how you eat your treatie, then run IN FRONT of your Moms to stop her for another! Brilliant…I’m gonna use that tomorrows and see if it works for me…☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

We only get three mini milk bones in the morning, but we don’t have to trek through the stupid snow to get them. Be careful!

15. dougalldog says:

Wow! That’s a bunch of that white stuff!!

16. Lesley says:

Love the scrunchy noise you make while walking and your happy, happy tail. Three paw pose will make all the girls faint.

17. such a sweet Aroooo! er! 😀