Where In The World?

In keeping with my hoping-for-all-things warm theme, here you go! Where’s this?

modernartgalleryThese people are wearing shorts and flip flops, so it’s gotta be warmer than my neighborhood today. Gee whiz!

But really, I have no idea. Maybe you do?

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Where In The World?

1. No idea where that place might be either but it looks WARMER than here……that’s for sure!! I wish that was my living room……nice sun puddles to sleep in!

Hugs, Sammy

Nope, no idea! Sure is bright and sunny. You almost need sunglasses!

McDuff &Mom

That is the way that people are dressing in Florida right now.

4. Portrait on the left looks like it was painted on grass.

I don’t know where you are but if I were you I certainly wouldn’t throw any stones.

6. susieandsidebite says:

You’re in Paris…Wee, Wee….no wait thats what we do…We, We!

The Mad Scots

7. Two French Bulldogs says:

Must be here in California
    Lily & Edward

You look like you were in a wind tunnel and your furs are blowing off in the painting on the left. Have you never heard “there is no place like home” Stuart.

9. It is a beautiful sunny day here in Melbourne, perhaps it is here? 😀