It’s National Pancake Day

And I missed it.

How’s about a little berry pie instead? Like this:

2014_05_17_Nan's Garden_01Oh boy. Can’t wait for my back yard kingdom to look like this again. Remember this photo from the garden tour the peeps and I were on last year?

Oh me. It’s going to snow here again on Thursday and as much as I HATE really hot weather, I’d love a little green grass and daffodillys right about now.

Like this:

okdillysNo wait, like THIS:

Napping in the dillys.

Napping in the dillys. Was I a cute pup or what?

Love me some nappin’.

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to It’s National Pancake Day

Love the dilly pictures and you look great napping among them! We can’t wait as well for the cool Spring breezes to waft across our green lawn. Thanks for sharing.

Everything is blooming in Florida. It looks like there will be a bumper crop of mangoes this year. We love mangoes.

Waiting for Spring this year is like waiting for Christmas. It feels like it will never get here.
    The calendar says it will be here in 17 more days! I hope the snow and ice are gone!

4. Me, too. Waiting for Spring. Meantime, another day of sunshine , low of 70 and a high 82.

5. sue ellen says:

Snoozin’ in the dillies…what a precious photo…. More snow!!! Say it isn’t true~~~ =/
    Roodles…L&M

6. there seems to be multiple national days every day lately – we have decided to only celebrate the ones that include food ūüôā

You mean your dillies haven’t appeared yet? Must be due to global warming.

8. susieandsidebite says:

They make for some supper fine napping in….but we gotta wait like 3 months yet!….Wait…What…Pancakes…where….lets eat!

The Mad Scots

9. atkokosplace says:

Very cute pup! ‚úŅ

10. were and still am…er… is! Cute that is! ūüėÄ

11. Our dillys bit da dust cuz of da ice.

12. dougalldog says:

MORE snow?! You guys are really copping it eh?

Sigh – Oh my friend. Thanks for the memories. That’s what Spring looks like. I can’t wait! I miss Spring. XOXO – Bacon