It’s Almost Here…..

Yes. My barkday is almost here. And so is St. Patty’s Day. And so is my friend Toby’s barkday too- he’ll be 12 on the 21st. Y’all remember him. He loves bubble wrap and had some health scares, but he’s OKEYDOKEY now.

In case you forgot, here I am celebrating my barkday years and years and years ago. Before I met my buddies Ranger and Dui.

My first birthday. YUM! Leave it to Three Dog Bakery to bake up a nice cake.

My first birthday. YUM! Leave it to Three Dog Bakery to bake up a nice cake.

And you KNOW how I hate hats.

Birthday Hat

So, be on the lookout for my Scavenger Hunt clues on Saturday.

BARKDAY PARTY Scavenger Hunt INVITE

Woooooot!

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to It’s Almost Here…..

I thought you were going to tell me Easter was almost here cause I am waiting for the Easter Bunny to bring some of those itsy bitsy raisins.
    Thanks for being a friend

Stuart, it was impossible to meet Ranger and Dui years ago. They weren’t born yet. Face it, you’re a card carrying senior citizen now. You have a MediDog card, an American Association of Retired Pups (AARP) card, and you’re probably going to move to Florida. I’ve heard that there are some great Scottie retirement communities there-shuffleboard using dried cow patties, wheelchair races instead of wiener dog races and Senior Jeopardy eligibility.Your problem in giving clues on Saturday is that you may forget the answers. How do I get away with this? I’m a parrot and we live forever.

3. Jalyssab14 says:

Happy almost barkday! 🙂 And that cake does indeed look yummy~

We can’t wait.

Yummy, we’d love to have a piece of that birthday cake right now!
    Why do you hate hats, Stuart? Does wearing one give you hat hair? It makes you look so debonair!

6. susieandsidebite says:

But…you looked so cute in that hat!

The Mad Scots

7. Oh, I hates when Ma puts thingies on my head too…though, it never seems to stop her!
    I am making the final preparations on the margarita van, so it will be all set for the big pawty!
    No hats..promise!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

8. sue ellen says:

Kimiet is right ! When you get your “AARP” retired pup card you should come to Florida and hang out with us….. we’re ‘tired’ down here with our ‘peeps’. You’d like all the nap times !!
    ArOoO…L&M

9. Genis LeyNel says:

Were you really allowed to EAT that cake? I wish! I’ll probably get a bowl of diet kibble for my birthday.

10. Fozziemum says:

Now what a cutie you are Stu..even if you are an older more mature chappie now..still a puppy at heart! loves Fozziemum xx

11. I’m ready for the pawty and the hunt :o) it’s great to have a triple scottie event this year :o)

OMP! that cake looks amazing. Heck, I would wear a hat for it…. at least for a few minutes. 🙂 XOXO – Bacon

13. Chase’s Barkday is St.Patty’s day!! 🙂 I went and bought some presents today, he’s going to be so excited, can’t wait to see what you get!

14. dougalldog says:

That cake looks pretty good!