Friday’s Foto Fun – Meet Gavin

gavin chillinThis is my new buddy, Gavin, who doesn’t live very far from me. He can’t wait until summer when he gets to JUMP IN THE POOL AND SWIM! Now, how does a Scottie swim? I don’t get it.

Woot! If I did that I’d sink even WITH a life preserver on.

I think the peep is thinking of planning a Scottie meet up near us since there are so many Scotties around. Stay tuned for that.

DON’T FORGET ABOUT OUR BARKDAY CELEBRATION THIS SUNDAY!

BARKDAY PARTY Scavenger Hunt INVITE

This entry was posted in dogs with blogs, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Friday’s Foto Fun – Meet Gavin

Hi Gavin! You are lucky to be close to Stuart. He will show you the ropes. Hope you have lots of play dates. Oh yeah…..how do you stay afloat? Me and Andy sink like a stone. The Peeps won’t let us near our pool in the summer.

2. Oh a scottie meet up… what a great idea… I wish you can do it!!!! …I rather watch pools from a distance…I’m made of sugar, I could melt away :o)

All of my Scotties have hated water. I think that Sophie will be the exception.

Kyla was panicked just standing in the pool on the step in an inch of water. FREAK OUT!

5. Looking good, Gavin!

6. Toby and Mom says:

Gavin it’s so hot here I wish I was in the pool with you!

7. maybe he can teach you to swim too

8. susieandsidebite says:

Well…I love water…but have never gone swimming…just gots a wading pool, sprinklers and rain….Bites he don’t like anything that gets him wet!

The Mad Scots

Wow, how cool is that! A new buddy and play dates! I don’t have any Scottie friends…wish I lived closer. I’m happy for you both!

10. Murphy & Stanley says:

We would love to swim with yous! Getting our instruments tuned for the pawty!

11. SOOO cute!! Pool pawrty!!!

12. roweeee says:

Our Border Collie fell in the pool once when his focus on his ball got the better of him and he accidentally fell in. Humph! Not a happy camper!

13. dougalldog says:

I’ve never been swimming, I wonder if I’d like it…

14. Pingback: Gavin Needs Us | The Scottie Chronicles