Time to Pawty! Wooooot!

Yes, I’m now 9 years old. Ranger is 3 and Dui is 1. That can only mean one thing: it’s time to pawty. To celebrate our barkdays, we’re each having an Aussie Barbecue. In honor of little Dui who lives downunder.

It's time to PAWTY!

It’s time to PAWTY!

So, when I looked for information about Aussie barbecues, I learned that sometimes there’s a breakfast barbecue (or barbeque depending upon where you live here in the States).

Since I didn’t find much else about a breakfast Q, I made one up. Just for YOU.

So, y’all enjoy. G’DAY MATES!

Take a little bit of this….

vegemiteAdd in some of these….

lamingtonAnd a few hundred of these…

pavlovaAnd don’t forget the billy tea…

220px-Billycan-campfireAnd a few shrimp…

shrimpOOOOhhhh…. we’ve got plenty of this…

Australian-BeerAnd ya gotta have some corn…even at a morning Q if you ask me…

Honey-Corn-for-the-BBQ-or-GrillWhere’s the meat you ask? Have some! I love me some sausage, don’t you?

Aussie-BBQ1And some eggs for breakfast, hot off the grill…

imagesYour seat at the table awaits!

tableLook who showed up at our event! Thanks, Liz! We love you!

3609774-3x2-940x627She can’t make up her mind what to eat first! How cool is that?

Thanks so much for playing along during today’s Barkday Celebration. Now, pull up a chair and have yourself some grub before we have some roo races and didgeridoo competitions, K?

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Time to Pawty! Wooooot!

1. Happy Barkday to ya!!! ARRRROOOO! I wear my kilt today to honor all scotties (it’s a little cold hehehe)! that shrimpies look delicious… think I just flooded my keyboard with drool :o)

Happy Birthday to the old man of the group. Nine years old why next year you will see the double digits, how depressing. Oh Stuart I am just joking with you. I am wishing you much health and a long happy life this Birthday Stuart.
    Now for the vegemite I think I will skip that and move on to the shrimp and corn.
    Thanks for being a friend

Our best wishes for a Happy Barkday to you, Stuart, Ranger and Dui! Woooooot! The breakfast fixin’s look super delish and makes my mouth water! Enjoy your day as we celebrate with you!

4. speedyrabbit says:

Happy 9th Birthday Stuart,xx Speedy

5. cecilia07 says:

Happy 9th Stuart! Pardon my mom but she is hogging the corn on the cob and making a mess all over her face
    Hugs madi your bfff

6. Ranger says:

Yummmmmmmmm. I loved da egg and sausage. I’m gonna have 3 helping (cuz I’m now 3)!
    Happy Barrkay Stuart! If I had a vote, I’d elect you King of da Great Scots in Blogville. Just saying.
    Wags,
    Ranger

7. Truman, Callie & Mandy says:

What a feast!!! Happy Birthday Stuart !!!!

8. Our Mom – being an Aussie – would be standing first in line for some Aussie snags

9. Oh nearly forgot a HUGE BIG happy birthday to all of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Kyla would have said, cut the fluff and let’s eat! Happy Birthday to the 3 of you.

Corkscot wishes you a happy and healthy birthday. We hope you get everything that you want and desire. Love, SUSAN,SIDNEY,SHELBY, AND SOPHIE.

12. fergusnguinness says:

Happy Birthday Stuart, this is so much fun. We snagged a snag and an egg and some strawberries. Thank you, hope you gets lots of barkday pressies….Arooooooooooo

What a feast…..Happy Barkday!!!!! You know how to throw a pawdy, old man. Live long and prosper! Now let’s eat…….

14. susieandsidebite says:

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Stuart…..here’s three scottie Arooooooo’s and a Lab Wooffffffff form your 9the Birthday!

Susie, Sidebite, Mickey & Shadow

15. Happy 9th Birthday, Stuart!

Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

16. Genis LeyNel says:

Just in time – I almost missed your Bday due to my mom working round the clock instead of doing important things like writing and reading blogs. I hope you had a wonderful day and our best wishes for the year ahead. Enjoy!

17. Sarge says:

Wow, Stuart, this is a fabulous feast! OMD I’d like a second helping of sausage and another egg, please. I’ll follow that up with some of your fun cake. Happy happy barkday my furiend and I hope you have an amazing day.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, BBQ Fan

18. OMD!!!! I just don’t knows where to start!!!!! Do I have the weenies furst or the eggs??? OR, the shrimpies??? OMD, so many choices!!! I feel like The Queen!!!! BOL
    Nows, before I forgets….HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BARKDAY STUART!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!
    Okays, now I got to try some of that Billy Tea! (does it come ‘spiked’ or do I have to bring my own???☺)
    Yummers! Okays, I’ll be back….gotta see if the Margarita Truck is still standin’….
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

19. Alyson (on behalf of Oban) says:

Happy Barkday Stuart (and your buddies), hope you get lots of green beans and snuggles from the peeps. From your correspondent across the pond….Oban

20. Bella, Roxy & Macdui says:

Happy Birthday, Stuart. GREAT breakfast…..fit for a Queen!

21. Will we all wear funny hats? Because a birthday is not a birthday without funny hats!

22. Happy Happy Birthday Stuart! Thanks for the great breakfast and the fun hunt. We have Dui’s an your but for some reason we are stumped on one of Rangers BOL!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

23. Erin says:

HAPPY BARKDAY, STUART!

24. Happy birthday to roo! Happy birthday to roo! Happy birthday dear Stuart, Ranger, & Duiiiiii… Happy birthday to roooo!!!! And many more!!! 🎂🐾🎉🎁

25. sue ellen says:

WOW…You know how to ‘pawty’ my man !!!! ♪ Happy Birthday♪ to you….now pass those shrimp !
    L&M (lick smack & burp ! )

26. Happy Barkday Stuart! As an Australian I would have to say that does indeed look both good and authentic! (although I never saw Liz at one). Have fun! 😀

27. Bonnie n Kenzie says:

Happy Barkday Stuart! I hope you had a wonderful day! You know what else is yummy on the grill? GREENBEANS!! Wrapped in bacon makes em even better, but just grilled is good too! Next time your peeps fire up the grill, see if they will make a basket of green beans for you! We get grilled squash and zucchini too. No bacon…she won’t let us have bacon. Or sausages……sigh.

Bonnie n Kenzie

28. Edgar says:

Happy Barkday, my furiend!

Edgar and his mum

29. dorysbackyard says:

We hope you had a pawesome birthday Stuart!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

30. dougalldog says:

HAPPY BARKDAY Mate!!!!!

31. Happy Belated Barkday!!!!

We are sorry we missed the party, but the leftover are super yummy. ~Fenris, Tuiren, Socks & Scylla from Alasandra, The Cats & Dogs

32. Toby and Banks says:

Happy Barkday Mr. Stuart!! IT IS TIME for a meeting, don’t ya think??! It’s hard to sniff butts through this computer screen……

We hope you had a fun birthday, playing outside. The weather was puuurrrfect for hanging out in the grass and chasing chippers.

We are howling/barking you a barkday song….

aroooswoooffarooooooowooooof to you!
    Toby and Banks

Happy birthday pal!! May you be blessed today and all of the day’s of your life. I am truly blessed to call you my friend!! XOXO – Bacon

34. Murphy & Stanley says:

Sorry we are so late in stopping by. Gott a admit it was one dynamic pawty for you three! Hope your pawrents spoiled you on your birfday too!!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

35. Sorry I missed your pawty. It looks like a blast! Happy barkday times three!

36. Happy Birthday to you all!

Chase turns 3 like Ranger tomorrow 🙂