Oh Boy. More Pawtying….

You know, I think I’m about pawty-ied out. Between my Barkday on Sunday with Dui and Ranger to today being St. Patty’s day, I must confess I’m toast.

But wait…..with my heritage…I must soldier on. I must boldly go where my ancestors went so many times before me….

StPaddys

Paddy StuartI think I’ll stick to kissing today. After all, I’m Scottish. Not Irish.

Oh, what the heck, maybe I’ll have a toddy or two just because.

Y’all stay safe out there. No matter what you end up doing.

And, to my friend who likes to tug on my beard from afar (you know who you are), I apologize for being M.I.A. You are always in my thoughts.

This entry was posted in Scottish Terriers, Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Oh Boy. More Pawtying….

1. let’s have some green beers Stuart… they say it brings good luck… so our stomachs will be lucky today :o)

Today is the day fer the wearin’ o’ the green.
    Thanks for being a friend

3. Nordhuesn says:

Why should you never lend a leprechaun money? They are always short.
    What’s Irish and stays out all night? Paddy O’Furniture
    Have a great and safe St Pat’s! AROOOO WOOT

4. Ranger says:

What are you gonna buy wiff all dat gold?
    Wags,
    Ranger
    Pees…… A hot toddy is always good.

Green champagne?

6. Slobbery kisses 👄from your English Bulldog friend and A very happy St. Patty’s to you 🍀🍀🐾🐾 MaggieMae 🐾🐾

7. bentley2 says:

Kisses to you for the St. Patrick’s day. Have a grand one.
    Bentley

8. A dog and a beer and all’s right with the world.

9. I am ACES at kissing. That’s the best pawt of today!

10. Two French Bulldogs says:

Happy St. Patrick’s Day
    Lily & Edward

11. Nothing better then having a week long celebration – Happy St Paddy’s day

A WISH FOR A FRIEND

Wishing you a rainbow
    For sunlight after showers –
    Miles and miles of Irish smiles
    For golden happy hours –
    Shamrocks at your doorway
    For luck and laughter too
    And a host of friends that never ends
    Each day your whole life through

13. susieandsidebite says:

Well..Stuart we will give lots of Scottish Kissies…A happy Sta Paddys Day to your pack from our….Ohhh…and stay outta the green beer and eggs (way to much gas).

The Mad Scots

14. Pawtied out??! Is there such a thing?! BOL I’ve been puttin’ margaritas in my beer mug, while Ma has been pourin’ her Guinness (which BTW, takes FOREVERS!!! margaritas are much faster! ☺)
    Anyhu, I will give you a kiss on the cheek and a wag of the tail! Happy St. Patrick’s DAy Stuart!!!

Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

15. Fozziemum says:

Did you say kisses ???? oh boy …I am on my way!! ..pucker up STU…pucker up …loves Fozziemum xx

16. finleywestie says:

Happy St. Paddy’s and Westie kisses back atcha!