It’s National Poultry Day

Who knew that today is National Poultry Day? There’s a day for everything, but don’t forget that it’s STILL Scottish Terrier Month. Because I’ve said so for years.

So get out your best kilt, and get crackin’ on those Scottie celebrations.

See? Easy’s wearing a kilt:

EasyMisaki’s wearing a kilt:

Misaki

Even kittehs are wearing kilts! Way to go Sammy.

SammyHere’s Hazel and Bailey. They’re wearing kilts:

Hazel and Bailey highlandpugsMe? Uh….I’m not much into kilts. I prefer to be au natural. But I’ll wear a hat. Just for today. Woot!

tamostuart

This entry was posted in Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to It’s National Poultry Day

Must get Houdini in a kilt for you – snorts and rolls with laughter. Love your hat. XOXO – Bacon

2. Happy Poultry Day! Guess what my momma said? “Look, I told ya, you need a diet”… but it’s just the kilt what makes me look… a little… ummm… you know…

I guess that we should be respectful and not eat chicken today. Love your tam.

Poultry day????? I’min hiding and won’t say where.

5. sue ellen says:

Cock-a-doodle-do !!!!! Or ARoOo♪ ….. think we’ll stick to the ArOoO at ‘our’ dog house….
    L&M ^^ ^^

6. I take National Poultry Day seriously because I am no spring chicken.
    snorf, snorf

As long as there’s no national squirrel day or national chipper day, we suppose the chickens need their due. Cock-A-ROOdle-doooooo!!!!

8. Bella, Roxy & Macdui says:

Poultry day? Chicken for dinner then.

Hey, Stuart, you’re the man with a tam…very cool.

10. susieandsidebite says:

Wow….national bite a chicken day……….Susie wears a kilt and can play the bagpipes!

The Mad Scots

11. Fozziemum says:

Happy Chook day Stu..must get the furries into kilts..ach aye 🙂 loves Fozziemum xx

12. Turkeys, ducks, and geese..OH MY!!! I had no idea it was National Poultry Day!! Shoot, and I already had dinner…..
    Maybe next year…
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥
    pees: I, too, like goin’ au’ natural Stuart!!! Nothin’ like the breeze blowin’ through ones furs to wake you up! ☺

13. dougalldog says:

My peep calls my “skirt” (the fur one) my “Kilt”… So I wear one 24/7!

14. Tikkievan says:

Oh no, I missed that Poultry Day – I will try to get Mum to feed me chicken treats tonight instead.
    I hereby declare 2015 National Schnauzer Year …