Where In The World?

old man

Uh…based upon yesterday’s hint, I think you can guess where I am today. Or at least this morning.

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Where In The World?

1. Crufts? If please ask that Weim girl named Molly for her phon number :o)

You’re in a torture chamber. I see an Iron Maiden, a rack and a waterboard. I’d get outta there pronto.

3. Eeaaakkkk the fur stealers! We will come save you, just give us a hint of where to find you!

Andy and I are going to the “chamber today”. My hidey hole by the loo will have to be used again. SHE usually finds me, though. HELP!!!!!!!!

When I have ‘an appointment’ my Peep tells me I am going to the Doggie Day Spa. Yeah, right!
    Who needs that? Then I have to listen to everybody tell me what a good boy I am and how handsome I look. Sigh…so what?

6. That guy standing behind you…exactly what is he up to?

You are at Aunt Carol’s grooming place and she loves you and looks out for you and makes you ever so handsome.
    Thanks for being a friend

8. susieandsidebite says:

Oh No….not fur removal……….well at least it’s not the hangin tree!

The Mad Scots

Someone is going to be more beautiful or handsome.

10. Uh oh, dat looks like groomin . . .

11. Oh crap. too late to run….fart. Just fart….a LOT. that should make them stop. ☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

12. Oreo says:

rut-rhoo!!! Hope you get our soon!!

Wags
    Oreo

13. Anonymous says:

Hear you went home looking like Prince Chaarming!! The best looking Scotty on the block!
    Tobias, Cherry and Shadow

14. Pingback: Monday at the Movies – My Skirt | The Scottie Chronicles

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )