Jam With Your Scottie Toast?

Geez Louise. What will they think of next? Now, I love me some Scottie stuff, but Scottie toast?

scottie_toaster_medium

Not surprisingly, it’s sold out. But you can find more breeds here.

Thanks to my best friend, Kyla, I have some Scottie duct tape. Everybody needs some Scottie duct tape. That Kyla, she was something. The memory of her is stuck to me forever thanks to her duct tape.

13624879

And you must admit, these Scottie “Dad” stud earrings from Agatha are Ooooh La La.

3771669-267-TU

Rounding out this round-up of Scottie stuff is, of course, a Scottie iPhone cover. Cute, huh? Well, not as cute as moi, but cute nonetheless. I think his name is Smitty. That’s cute, too. Not as cute as Stuart, but cute.

smitty_loves_you_iphone_55s_tough_case

You just can’t have enough Scottie stuff in your life, can you? No. You. Can’t.

So, here’s some more: MEEEE!

silent sunday

I hope you’ve found this stuff helpful. Especially since it’s the last day of Scottish Terrier Month.

I think I should be on an iPhone cover, don’t you?

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Jam With Your Scottie Toast?

1. no wonder that this toaster was sold out within seconds, huh? and they have no toaster with weimaraners…. :o(

2. oh my goodness. haa! who comes up with these ideas?

3. Two French Bulldogs says:

So cute. I like the tape
    Lily & Edward

4. Edgar says:

I bet you could be on a cell phone cover, Stu…Mum has seen websites that take your pictures and put them on stuff…phone covers included!

Edgar and his mum

There is a place that your mom can take your picture and put it on the i-Phone cover. I think it would sell billions my buddy. XOXO – Bacon

We have scotty stuff. Why Lee’s favorite thing is a 1930 Roosevelt Fala Scotty dog paper weight. The little cast iron scot sits on a word base like a checkboard of all different woods.
    Thanks for being a friend

Kyla got the tape from her friend Jazzi and they’re together now at the bridge (along with Daisy). Scotties share-as long as it isn’t edible.

8. sue ellen says:

Ahem….folks that know our peeps like to gift them with ‘scotty’ stuff too…and like your peeps they love all that ‘stuff ‘….. Isn’t it fun being admired so… ☺

Mon said that it is a shame that she doesn’t eat toast, but she is addicted to duct tape. She has two rolls of it. You should be the face of Scottie products. You are too cute.

10. OK…the toaster thing is COOL. I wonder if they have Cairns?!? I’ll have to check. But of course, the cutest Scottie among all this stuff is YOU!
    Happy Tuesday
    Oz

11. Ranger says:

I got me some scottie duct tape too (even though it is pink). I wish dey made it in blue.
    Da scottie iPhone cover is cute, but doesn’t look like me. I got me brown eyes.
    Wags,
    Ranger

These are very cool! Amazon has bunches of Scottie stuff. They even had 3 of the toasters left this morning. We have to be careful not to overdo the Scottie stuff since Elsa is only a Scottie by association. We gave her an honorary breed title a while back. Woot Arooooo!!! She can Arroooo better than me and Andy. Thanks for all the cool items.

13. that is some cool scottie stuff

14. susieandsidebite says:

WE need some of that Scottie Duct tape

The Mad Scots

We have lots of Scottie stuff, too. My Peep finds them at yard sales, antique shops and Ebay! She calls them her treasures, like me!

16. My momma’s got Scottie jewelry – earrings, a charm, and a ring.

17. Duct tape holds the world together but Scottie duct tape does it with style!

18. Mom is obsessed with finding & collecting Scottie stuff. She has several Scottie doorstops, a Scottie welcome mat, a Scottie mug, cookie cutter, cushions, blanket, magnets…oh the list goes on and on. Butt when we ask her about all this stuff she smiles at us and says she’d give it all away in the blink of an eye ‘cos she’s got two of the cutest, bestest real-life Scotties (that would be us)
    Wally & Sammy

19. dougalldog says:

My peep’s dad bought one of those toasters, BUTT he accidentally blew it up!
    Our power pointers in Australia are stronger than the ones you has over there and it was so powerful it BLEW UP!!