Watercolor Wednesday – Wheaton Appreciation Day

It’s Wheaton Appreciation Day! AND, it’s Wednesday – so it must be time for some StuART.

This is Dolly. And she’s featured on one of my Watercolor Wednesday greeting cards – just so you know.

Dolly three

Y’all go out there and have a BIG WEDNESDAY. Because I said so. ArrOOOOO!

• Wednesdays are StuART days.
  • That’s right. Every Wednesday you can get your weekly dose of Scottie-li-cious artwork featuring moi. Unless I decide to feature someone else – which is rare – like Dolly.
  • I think Wheaton Scotties don’t get the attention they deserve. They’re fabulously bee-you-ti-ful, don’t you think?
  • Granted, Wheatons don’t have that je ne sais quoi that I do, but, come to think of it, no one else does either! ARrOOOOOOO!

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Watercolor Wednesday – Wheaton Appreciation Day

1. Scout says:

Arooooooo Stuart! Love your Stu-art today – she’s Purdy! Now, my hooman tells me that I’m a “Wheaten” though. Do we have a ruling on what I actually am? It’s terrible living your life in such confusion…. Have a truly wonderful Watercolor Wednesday my friend!

Wheatens always look bigger particularly as pups, are they bigger or is it an illusion?
    Thanks for being a friend

• Scout says:

You know, my sister Abbey and I are both Wheatens and we’ve noticed that, to us anyway, it seems that our skirt and stach always look in disarray whereas our black/brindle counterparts always look so nice and neat. Is it just us or do you guys agree with that observation? Maybe it’s that the dark color is more forgiving. Things that make you go HUMMMMMMMM

3. We love those “sweetie wheaties”!!

XOXO,
    Piper, Celti, Argie and Ivy

4. Fozziemum says:

Dolly is a darling Stu and a beautiful rendition! love me some Stu and love me some wheaton sweetie 🙂 loves Fozziemum xx

5. sue ellen says:

we would lovvve us a ‘blondie’ at our house…. sigh, a 2 pup restriction here , and we both REFUSE to go to the beeutee pawler for a bleach job.
    Dolly is a cutie…you are a ‘handsome’…how ’bout that ‘toots !!!
    L&M

You want wheaton? I’ll fly into a can of white paint.

7. Two French Bulldogs says:

A cute Scottie fix
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

8. bentley2 says:

As a wheaten myself I am smaller than my brother who is black. My hair is more fine and I attract everything in my hair like a swifter duster. Where my brother does not have everything attached to him. But I have to say that we are beautiful.
    Bentley

We think she is very attractive! Woof Woof! My (Duffy) daddy is a wheaten, but I am all black. I do have 4 white hairs on my back that might be from him, though.

Black or white, big or small, Scotties rule, we love them all!

11. susieandsidebite says:

We salute the Wheatens today….and Dolly is a very pretty one.

The Mad Scots

Proud owner of a sweety wheatie. Shelby is the fifth one that I have owned.

13. Mom & Dada had no idea how special I (Wally) am when they got me. We’ve seen lots of Black Scotties and a good couple of Brindle Scotties butt us Wheatons are not terribly common.
    We still have Dolly’s picture / card up on our fridge of fame.
    Wally (the Wheaton) and Sammy

14. dougalldog says:

There was a wheaten appreciation day and I missed it… I didn’t get any gifts either… Not feeling appreciated… pft…