Where In The World – Staying Home Today

pile o sand

I think I’ll stay home today. It’s time to get the garden in shape.

Y’all have fun today. In the garden. Because I said so.

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Where In The World – Staying Home Today

1. great idea… and as long as your bowl is filled with food, it’s like staying in an all inclusive howl-i-day resort :o)

We shall be in the garden today as well. Lots of new places and smellys to explore. I (Duffy) found a spot in the back fence yesterday that I can get my snoot through to grab a mouthful of the neighbors mulch to chew on. Shhhhhh, don’t tell HER. SHE removed all the mulch from our yard a few years ago ‘cuz we kept eating it. The nerve! Enjoy your adventure today!

3. Planning on it Stuart, this is going to be our only nice day between two weeks of rain. Mom deleted my blog thinking no one would miss me. I am now at martythemanx2@wordpress.com
    luvs
    Marty

You betcha’, we will be outside, without the umbrella. It’s the first nice, sunny day we’ve had all week.

It is too hot to be in the garden today. mom got a whole bunch of plants from a party last night, but she said that they could wait until it got cooler this evening.

I got this WITW nailed. You’re in Richmond!

7. sue ellen says:

your peeps always have such a beautiful garden…probably because you are an excellent supervisor we’d imagine ☺
    L&M