Y’all Are Great – ArrOOOO roooO!

arrOOOO!

Here’s a big ‘ole ArrrOOOOOO to you my friends.

Here’s another one:

Thank you for supporting me in my hour of need from the rudeness I suffered over the weekend. Y’all are great. And funny, too.

If you haven’t checked out the comments from that post, you should. There are some good comebacks in there! I’ll be sure to remember them all.

ArrrOOOO ROOOOOOOOO!

If I could give you each a cookie, like the peep says in my little movie, I’d push one to you through the computer screen. I would. I really would. ‘Cause y’all are good boys and girls!

This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Y’all Are Great – ArrOOOO roooO!

1. sue ellen says:

We would take those cookies !!! Well, our peep has some in his pocket…we’ll just get a nibble from him instead. That will work too! We enjoy your movies Mr. Stuart ~~~
    and an AroOo to you too ☺ L&M

Yep I want to be around people that dream and support and that is you Stuart.
    Thanks for being a friend

What else are furends for? We’ve got your back (& front). Nobody gets to disparage Stuart, not nobody, not no how. RRRRRRRufffff Wooot Man!!!

4. Bella, Roxy & Macdui says:

We just read about all that rudeness! Sheesh, some people should have mouth clamps! Love some of the come backs.

5. Arrrrooooo!

I’d definitely take dat cookie. 😉

Sometimes it is best to ignore the ignorant. We love you Stuart and we appreciate your AROOOOO”s.

7. Yeah, whatcha gonna do with peeps that are idiots??? It’s not curable!! Just knows you are FABulous, and let them wallow in their fatuousness!!
    Oh, and I had to bark along with your Arrrrooooooooo! ☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

Stu, if she offers one cookie, take it and ask for more. It really works.

9. finleywestie says:

AaarRRoooOOOoo!! Oh my dogness, Momma is luvin’ yer aroo up dere!! You’s da cutest, Stuart, and yer lucky ya don’t live where we duz, cuz if ya did and we ran into ya, my Momma would be gittin’ all sappy ovfur ya, tellin’ ya how cute you is and givin’ you scritchies… Tell yer Momma to practice her stink eye for da rude people…

luvya!

10. ArroOOOO right back at ya! (plus yes I am a good girl and yes I would indeed like a cookie)

11. ARRRROOOO to you that all dark clouds over your kingdom are gone. Whatever they say or do, they can’t mess up our day… efurry day is impawtant, right?

Us anipals stick together pal. Love you!! XOXO – Bacon

13. Jacques says, “a-a-aaarooo” to you!!